What's new

Are you a full-time freelancer or you just do it part-time?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hey, I am curious if most people here are full-time freelancers or nah. If you're doing it full-time, what are the things you do to make sure you earn enough consistently?

Asking because I am looking into doing freelance full-time but I don't know how to start and I am not sure if I can afford to lose my current full-time job.

While freelancers are self-employed, part-time workers are still considered to be a part of the company and eligible for corporate benefits. Part timers work 30 hours per week or less and are involved in the vast amount of workflows, unlikely freelancers who work on a particular projects.

I work a full-time job offline as well as do part-time freelancing for extra money. I don't do as much as I used to because it was not earning enough. My wife does more freelancing work than I do.

I was working as a part-time freelancer and I have also worked as a full-time freelancer as well. It all depended on my circumstances. During the pandemic, many people worked as full-time freelancers.

I'm not a freelancer at all and I've never even enter any freelancing websites before. I just work in most forum websites as they do not require any skills before working in them

For the meantime I am full-time freelancer, but the truth is I don't like freelancing jobs because it is not in line with my long term goals.
But I have to do what I hate to get what I want.

I am into part-time poultry farming offline.
But my main source of living is by the fulltime freelancing jobs I do online. I love freelancing because I get to choose the time and I earn at my comfort.

Difference Between Part-Time & Full-Time Work The main difference between doing part-time and full-time work is the amount of work you accept.

Well I don't really know if mine will be considered as full time or part time because I have always engaged myself every evening after am done with my offline activities.

For the meantime I am full-time freelancer, but the truth is I don't like freelancing jobs because it is not in line with my long term goals.

I have also been a freelancer as well. I have worked on content mills as well and worked as an English as a foreign language writer. You can still make money if you get the right kind of opportunities.

Freelancing is a very tricky way of earning money online, one has to take his or her own time to develop much skills and knowledge about how everything works as a freelancer.

Part-time employees are still regarded as employees of the company and are therefore entitled to corporate perks even though they are self-employed freelancers.
Part-timers engage in a variety of workflows and put in 30 hours or less per week or less, unlike freelancers who focus on certain projects.

Hey, I am curious if most people here are full-time freelancers or nah. If you're doing it full-time, what are the things you do to make sure you earn enough consistently?

Asking because I am looking into doing freelance full-time but I don't know how to start and I am not sure if I can afford to lose my current full-time job.
I think becoming a full-time freelancer is a big step to take because you need to ensure that the jobs from clients are coming in on a regualr basis, such is the erratic nature of freelancing.

I think becoming a full-time freelancer is a big step to take because you need to ensure that the jobs from clients are coming in on a regualr basis, such is the erratic nature of freelancing.
Agree! That’s why I haven’t decided to take freelancing as my full time job yet. I think I better improve my skills first or earn new skills before I decide too.

Agree! That’s why I haven’t decided to take freelancing as my full time job yet. I think I better improve my skills first or earn new skills before I decide too.
It is definitely a good idea to first invest in capacity building in regard to digital skills. This will enable you to be fully proficient in several online sectors, and you can even build a niche in the freelancing market through your abilities.

It is definitely a good idea to first invest in capacity building in regard to digital skills. This will enable you to be fully proficient in several online sectors, and you can even build a niche in the freelancing market through your abilities.
Definitely. I wanna improve my skills in graphic design and I also wanna learn how to create websites for better opportunities in the world of freelancing.

Definitely. I wanna improve my skills in graphic design and I also wanna learn how to create websites for better opportunities in the world of freelancing.
This is quite a smart idea. It is important to learn new digital skills and truly hone the talents that you already possess in order to propel you to proficiency, which therefore makes monetization easier.

I would never suggest anyone leave their full-time job if they are earning well. But if you want to do freelancing full-time, it's better to start learning freelancing skills (during your free hours) that you are interested in as well as those that are highly in demand.

If I tell you about myself, I'm a full-time freelancer. I learned the skills through different courses (both free and paid online) to work on freelancing platforms. I'm still learning and keep improving my skills when I feel that there's still something needed to be learned to stand out from the competitors in the field.

Definetly freelancing can become a full time job for someone, but before quitting your job you need to make sure that you are expert in your field because there is competition in freelancing.

I don't work as a freelancer because I'm unfortunately unaware to this but i really want to do it because I heared much of stories about freelancing. That is becoming one of best online business in the world.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back