Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to weather, which do you prefer? I live in the US, and we go by Fahrenheit here, and for me the best weather is a mix of hot and cold, right in the middle around 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit. That's my sweet spot. Nothing more, nothing less. What about you? I can do hotter and colder weather, but not too hot or col. As long as I'm not freezing or burning up, I'll be good. :)

I am a hot weather person because I was raised in the Africa. Africa is a temperate continent of the world and I love it. I tried staying in cold continent but I was not able to cope immediately. But now I am trying.

The temperate climate is my preference and they generally have four distinct seasons: spring, summer, autumn, and winter. In a temperate climate, the average temperature range is between 10°C to 20°C (50°F to 68°F) during the year. Temperate climates are typically found in areas located between the polar regions and the tropics, in latitudes between approximately 30° and 60° north and south of the equator. These areas experience mild to warm summers and cool to cold winters.

I am someone who prefers it when the weather is just right. I can't handle the weather being too hot as I do not do well in heat, last year in the UK we had the worst heatwave we have had in a long time and that was terrible to go through. I also hate being cold and sometimes find it hard to warm up when I get really cold so I am not a fan of cold weather either.

I like it when it is warm, a slight breeze and the sun is out. Unfortunately when we get it a little warmer and just right in the UK, it tends to rain as well. We just can't win!

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back