What's new

Are things becoming too weird?

Yes of course call 19 was somehow weird, this is because the virus actually lockdown the world, and the government did not accept any spiritual help or method. They were only looking up to science.

Spiritual or no spiritual, natural disasters are common to mankind its been said that it will occur long ago. So seeing them fulfil is common because the holy book have reviewed them long ago. Humans can't prevent it from happening, but we can avoid sinking into it by virtue of grace.

Many things just went weird with this strange disease. From its origin to the effect and getting a vaccine. We can only hope in God to help keep us safe. It's really ugly to see how people lost their lives

What is the source of your information and how well can it be trusted?
Well though it's uncommon for such to happen in Africa, but with all the climate change and how much we are damaging the earth from pollution and the likes, anything is possible.

Covid-19 is a shock enough. However, it's been said that a volcano could go off in Africa, possibly making a tsunami lethal to the U.S. east coast. Anyway, if this is true, nothing can be done much about it anyway. Well, you could do something spiritually, if you know what I mean.

Covid-19 is a shock enough. However, it's been said that a volcano could go off in Africa, possibly making a tsunami lethal to the U.S. east coast. Anyway, if this is true, nothing can be done much about it anyway. Well, you could do something spiritually, if you know what I mean.
I believe things are becoming too weird in the world today. There are earthquakes that killed 1,400 person's in Haiti. There are floods and landslides all over the place. There's wildfires almost everywhere.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back