jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Covid-19 is a shock enough. However, it's been said that a volcano could go off in Africa, possibly making a tsunami lethal to the U.S. east coast. Anyway, if this is true, nothing can be done much about it anyway. Well, you could do something spiritually, if you know what I mean.

The first news that I heard about that. People will say anything unless it's from the real deal people's mouth, even so, they have to get their facts right before going out live to the public. I hear that there will be an airline crash all at once in London :p IS that going to be so not true.

The first news that I heard about that. People will say anything unless it's from the real deal people's mouth, even so, they have to get their facts right before going out live to the public. I hear that there will be an airline crash all at once in London :p IS that going to be so not true.
Well, I have been let down too much. I have been let down from people who I otherwise respect. These are people who have done a lot of respectable and scholarly research.

Look only within, all the answers are there, anything you see on social media or posted by the media shouldn t be important, just don t let it affect you, move your attention within and know thyself spiritually!

Things aren't becoming weird because, there is nothing new under the heavens. Even the newest of pandemics have once being spoken about. It is the reality of it that is catching us unaware.

Covid-19 is a shock enough. However, it's been said that a volcano could go off in Africa, possibly making a tsunami lethal to the U.S. east coast. Anyway, if this is true, nothing can be done much about it anyway. Well, you could do something spiritually, if you know what I mean.
Wierd is suggesting something supernatural unearthly. Everything seems wierd right now. A lot is happening around the world. Covid 19 is the Father of them. We just need to keep praying. Everything seems weird. We need to be prayerful.

Well a lot of things happening is very strange. A lot of deaths as been recorded only in the first month of 2021 which as not ended. All we have to do is pray to our Gods and nothing else. This year would be good for all of us

Well when you decide to fit into someone else business.
When you try to fit into somebody else's mold the results will be mediocre. Nobody pays money to see the expected; they pay money to see the captivating. Your true self, by its very nature, is captivating. People won't remember the thing you did that everybody can do, but they will remember the thing you did that only you can do.

Well when you decide to fit into someone else business.
When you try to fit into somebody else's mold the results will be mediocre. Nobody pays money to see the expected; they pay money to see the captivating. Your true self, by its very nature, is captivating. People won't remember the thing you did that everybody can do, but they will remember the thing you did that only you can do.

Overtime we have heard different scary news that never did happen. It is weird that we become scared over something that might end up not happening. So I urge everyone to just relax a bit when treating this type of issues.

I think these proliferation of natural disasters that are happening so simultaneously there days are as a result of climate change and not because of some spiritual attack.

There are some matters that need to be handled spiritually this is because some of this natural disasters that happen and the one humans plan against each other most of the time we can't do anything about it, so praying will go a long way to putting things in place. Looking into Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.

Yes things are becoming so weird every day by day, people are suffering so much natural disaster every where people are no longer trusting each other again.

In the religious angle,things are weird and happening at a fast pace,the effect is also at the high because of social media,you can attest to it from the recent happenings.

But even more are ignorant of the cost of Normal, the cost of not taking chances, and the risk of complacency.Usually about 2 to 2½ years after girls' breasts start to develop, they get their first menstrual period.

I guess we are going toward the ending of the world tho, because so many strange things is happening here and there,so we should all get close to almighty God to save us from all the evil doing tho.

Ever since the pandemic started, so many weird things have been happening. Natural disasters are being reported and I don't know if I want to believe that something spiritual is happening. What bothers is the rising number of murder cases happening in my country. And most of them are love triengles and family feuds.

You can only save the life's of those people who are going to be around the said place of the volcano as early as possible if the means is there to do so by the government

Covid-19 is a weird thing disturbing and killing people in the world, so its weird, we are on lockdown which is also weird and i even lost me job in The process, so everything about covid-19 is weird.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back