Are things becoming too weird?

jyy

BizNotes
Covid-19 is a shock enough. However, it's been said that a volcano could go off in Africa, possibly making a tsunami lethal to the U.S. east coast. Anyway, if this is true, nothing can be done much about it anyway. Well, you could do something spiritually, if you know what I mean.

Empire

Power Of Love
BizNotes
The first news that I heard about that. People will say anything unless it's from the real deal people's mouth, even so, they have to get their facts right before going out live to the public. I hear that there will be an airline crash all at once in London :p IS that going to be so not true.

jyy

BizNotes
The first news that I heard about that. People will say anything unless it's from the real deal people's mouth, even so, they have to get their facts right before going out live to the public. I hear that there will be an airline crash all at once in London :p IS that going to be so not true.
Well, I have been let down too much. I have been let down from people who I otherwise respect. These are people who have done a lot of respectable and scholarly research.

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Global Moderators
VIP Member
BizNotes
Look only within, all the answers are there, anything you see on social media or posted by the media shouldn t be important, just don t let it affect you, move your attention within and know thyself spiritually!

Private conversations
Help Users