What's new

ARE THERE WAYS YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITHOUT SELLING & BUYING?

You can also choose to offer your own services where you do not need to buy anything but somebody can contact you to complete things like writing a CV or a voiceover for them.

Out of curiosity I wonder if there are ways one could make money especially on the social media like Facebook, Twitter and the likes without selling or buying any product. I discovered not everyone is good at selling stuff and almost everyone makes use of these social media everyday how then can one make use of these platforms to make money without selling or buying stuff.
Are there legit ways to go about this? Please if you know of any, kindly make your contribution. Thanks
I didn't heard of any job in social media but you can promote your work and business on social media like Instagram, Twitter and facebook, nowadays even Tiktok is used as a promotion tool.

You can definitely do your ads and promotions on social media and still get the necessary trust from your customers at the other end, but you need to proof that you are credible and trustworthy.

It is quite hard to promote things on social media, as I have already tried. i think that online advertising could be a better way to get traffic and this means working with many different kinds of advertisement networks to promote your products.

It is quite hard to promote things on social media, as I have already tried. i think that online advertising could be a better way to get traffic and this means working with many different kinds of advertisement networks to promote your products.
That is just the way to go,because you will have to know the platforms that would be very quick and fast to get your products to your target audience,these are some of the things that you need to understand.

Yes there are numerous social media that pays with out the need of buying or selling of anything. For example like this popular social media called tik-tok. It pays people having the requirements fulfilled. Some social media also pay users by just being active and course traffic

Out of curiosity I wonder if there are ways one could make money especially on the social media like Facebook, Twitter and the likes without selling or buying any product. I discovered not everyone is good at selling stuff and almost everyone makes use of these social media everyday how then can one make use of these platforms to make money without selling or buying stuff.
Are there legit ways to go about this? Please if you know of any, kindly make your contribution. Thanks
Utilizing social media to make money is hardly anything unusual or novel in today's world. On social networking sites, there are a lot of means to generate revenue, and advertisement is just one of them. For a fee, you can increase the popularity of your page to aid in brand promotion.

Making money on social networking is possible. Nothing fresh or unusual these days. There are numerous opportunities for promotion on social media. You can get your page popular to help you promote brands for a fee.

Affiliate marketing is a way of making money on the internet , but it is still under selling . If you're interested to make money on social media I think it will directly or indirectly involve you to sell goods or services.

There are various way of making money online without selling or buying anything , you can make money on Tiktok and YouTube by varying a good and quality video content.

To make money on social media without buying and selling any product. This is a good idea but I don't know much about it, than to create a group and make them to like your post and request for Facebook aadvert,if there's any other one, please let people signify to teach us.

You can publish branded material, establish yourself as an influencer, make money from your blog, and produce digital goods like ebooks and courses. You can also use affiliate program potential or offer advertising spots on existing social media profiles.

On social media platforms you don't necessarily have to buy and sell before you start earning from it, you can earn from ads, get a skills (like graphics design, web development, app development and programming) advertise on your social media platforms and you get potential customers also you can register as a freelancer
You can decide to work as a freelancer. You can register as a graphic designer on so many freelancing platforms so that you'll be getting gigs rom all of them

Yes, you can earn a considerable amount of money without investing a dime online, posting on forums is one of the good examples, we earn money without investing a dime.

There are various way of making money online without selling or buying anything , you can make money on Tiktok and YouTube by varying a good and quality video content.
Yes there are a lot of ways that we can earn money online without even investing a dime, but you need to have a good skill set before you can be able to do that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back