Are there useless domain names?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
Most experts in domain flipping business would say some names are useless, but we still see some of these names sell at a high rate, do you think there are actually useless domain names that cannot sell?

Something that you see useless can be of high value for me. Therefore, there is no such thing as useless domain names.

Their is nothing like that, since one turns such useless domain into money making

If the domains do not have any commercial value, I guess they can be labeled as useless domains.

There is nothing like a useless domain name because people have different definition of useful or useless in anything we do. There are some domain names that most people will not want to make use of but because of the importance of what they want to do on the website do we have no other choice than to visit the website.

I want those in the area of domaining understands this better, there are some domains that they don't buy and there are some that everybody rushes to buy. I think some domains are better than others.

Originally, a domain name is suppose to be short, pronounceable, remember able and relates to something so it it doest for in those criteria then its to some extent useless for now.

All domains have a use but it really comes down to how you use them. I have seen a mashup of letters do well but you tend to have to work harder when you don't focus on keywords in domains or make up names yourself.

If the domains do not have any commercial value, I guess they can be labeled as useless domains.
It is not necessary that I have a domain name with commercial value and not also requirement that a non commercial domain name doesn't succeed it depends on admin site management and content.

Expert can make mistake sometimes and the beauty of a domain, they lie in the eyes of an end-user. An end-user may buy name for so many reasons, most of which are best know to them. My point is there are useless domain. The fact that an end-user buy does not mean it's not useless.

It's dependent on the keywords that was used in the name section of the sites. If the keywords are relevant to someone else, they wouldn't be seen as useless. What might be useless to someone else can be useful to another.

I don't think there's any such thing as a useless domain name. Everyone has different opinions. It might be useless to one but very useful to another person.

A lot of people believe that free domains like dot tk, dot ml, etc. are actually useless. However, I do not think these are useless domains, it will depend on what you are using these domains for

Yes there are useless domain names depending on how you see it. Most crypto domain names were created by airdrop hunters to qualify for airdrops. You'll be seeing domain names such as hhhhhjkkkkll.eth because it's cheaper than 4-6 names.

The situation is usually very subjective. Nonetheless, the market is subject to supply and demand. In that case, if selling is your thing, you have to watch trends.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back