What's new

Are there such places to get paid to manage calendars?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is something a friend of mine's wife did for an office before it closed. She managed calendars and schedules. She would like to do it again but she has to be able to work from home now since they have children. Is there anywhere to find such a job online? Or to offer the service to someone?

This job is really scarce but it exists. Many websites owners use their secretary in place of this job or themselves. They can hire you when you are too close to them or they have seen your legit experiences about it. However she can try something new like becoming freelancing and she can develop skill to be become another skill.

This is something a friend of mine's wife did for an office before it closed. She managed calendars and schedules. She would like to do it again but she has to be able to work from home now since they have children. Is there anywhere to find such a job online? Or to offer the service to someone?
This is the first time I am hearing about this kind of job. It is going to make sense and it will not be very stressful. People who have children or other things they do can also engage in it because it won't take a lot of their time

A lot of virtual assistant jobs also require you to manage calendars for your employers and you can get these jobs on Upwork. If you want you can create a gig offering this service on Fiverr.

I've seen a lot of people who created this kind of services on fiverr and upwork and I'm sure that there are people or companies that hire those that offer such virtual assistant job. It is not really difficult to do as long as you know how to use the applications that helps you to carry out the job.

There was a site called Cyber Secretaries ... I remember it from a longgg time ago. They had all kinds of positions like the one you mentioned. I don't know if the site is still up and running.
I did some typing work for them when I was first starting out. [Legit] 👍

A lot of virtual assistant jobs also require you to manage calendars for your employers and you can get these jobs on Upwork. If you want you can create a gig offering this service on Fiverr.

Fiverr and Upwork is the biggest freelancing platform when it comes to being able to get such online jobs from there. As long as you have a good set up in your services, there's a chance to get hired.

You mean a general assistants job? Those are usually tasks an assistant or secretary would take care of. They would be in charge of more than just doing the calendar and scheduling.

I don't think there's a job just for managing a calendar, but maybe I'm wrong.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back