What's new

Are there signs to know a legit Telegram Bot earning group ?

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are tons of telegram bots out there promising to pay a certain amount as Airdrop after completing specified number of tasks.

Unfortunately most of these telegram bots have scammed many people including myself.

Is there anyone here with tips on how to know a legit Telegram Bot for earning online ?

I was there too, until today I am still waiting for payments. maybe someone will come with good news from a reliable bot, and proof of payment

I was there too, until today I am still waiting for payments. maybe someone will come with good news from a reliable bot, and proof of payment
The few of such bots that pay will only pay a few set of persons first and then scam many others.

In all honesty, when it comes to airdrops on telegram, I have given up on finding any genuine one.

The few of such bots that pay will only pay a few set of persons first and then scam many others.
So let's say that I made the right decision, since it is a waste of time and no profit, I performed infinite tasks, accumulated and lost time. it is better to stay away from bots

There are tons of telegram bots out there promising to pay a certain amount as Airdrop after completing specified number of tasks.

Unfortunately most of these telegram bots have scammed many people including myself.

Is there anyone here with tips on how to know a legit Telegram Bot for earning online ?
I don't think there are any signs of differentiating them because majority of telegram bots are scam and pure time wasting,so avoid them.

One of the signs to watch out to know if a telegram is legit or not is by checking the Calibre of people that make up the group
By also checking if there offers are realistic
By also checking if they ask for money

Some Telegram bots are reliable while others are not. So it's important to make proper investigation before participating.

Their is no way to identify legit telegram bOt aside participating in it. You won't if they are legit except You took part in it.

Do you think there really are legitimate bots? If so, can you tell me which ones? maybe I get to work on it.

Do you think there really are legitimate bots? If so, can you tell me which ones? maybe I get to work on it.
Actually one may be confused by the fact that a bot paid once to jump into conclusion that it is paying .in the end he may end up scammed

Research is the only way. Before using any telegram not that involves money, always do a proper background check, to determine the integrity of people behind the project

I agree with you because I've experienced it, only people who register at the beginning are paid if there are already many who join the telegram bot automatically becomes a scam.

Actually one may be confused by the fact that a bot paid once to jump into conclusion that it is paying .in the end he may end up scammed
I was in a group where they showed payment receipts, but then I know they complained about non-payment, it must be as you say, they pay only the first people. It is a way of deceiving

Most of those airdrops after joining them and they turned out not to be paying, I get pissed again when some people from those groups now set up to scam participants privately.

Most of those airdrops after joining them and they turned out not to be paying, I get pissed again when some people from those groups now set up to scam participants privately.
You speak of the majority, I speak of all, until today I have not seen a payment receipt, of any of those bots. Until proven otherwise and after my experience, I think it is a big scam.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back