What's new

Are there scam wallets out there that steal your crypto?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am still hesitant when it comes to crypto, and the wallets that hold it. I am curious to know if there are any scam wallets out there that say they are safe, and then in turn take the cryptocurrency you save to it? I just want to know so I can steer clear of it.

I have not come across these kinds of wallets and never heard from anyone who has been scammed by a wallet. However, the possibility of scam wallets cannot be compleyely ruled out.

Of course there are way lots of them. But if you take time to check their reviews before you put in your coins you should be able to determine which ones are scam and which ones are legit.

I have not had the misfortune to witness this, but I did hear that there was a microwallet called expresscrypto.io that closed and I think it kept some funds from users, but I do not know for sure, you should still do a good research before using any wallet, and make sure it is trustworthy.

I have not had the misfortune to witness this, but I did hear that there was a microwallet called expresscrypto.io that closed and I think it kept some funds from users, but I do not know for sure, you should still do a good research before using any wallet, and make sure it is trustworthy.
The problem is that if website owner is facing financial issue then it goes to closing its website but there is a lot of time since this wallet got down but I think the same for wallcrypt also.

I haven't had the misfortune to see this happen, but I have heard that a microwallet by the name of expresscrypto.io closed and may have kept some customer cash. I'm not sure; you should still do your homework before utilizing any wallet to ensure its reliability.

The problem is that if website owner is facing financial issue then it goes to closing its website but there is a lot of time since this wallet got down but I think the same for wallcrypt also.
I understand what you say, I do not know how long ago it was to tell the truth, but it is something that I heard because it was very similar to faucetpay.io and it is the one I use from time to time, but it is clear that if a website stops working the site has to close, but it should not do it with the funds of the clients, but well, things that happen.

With an increase in the use of Cryptocurrency, There have Also been an increase in crypto scams. And Yeah, There are fake digital wallets. This is why it is advised to stick to reputable exchanges or wallets that has been available for long.

Personally I have not had any experience with any scammed wallet. I always do my verification before applying for any online wallet. There are possibility that they exist..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back