What's new

Are there methods that helped you rank higher that Google took away from you?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
SEO is an ever-changing aspect of internet marketing, but it doesn't always work. I was curious about methods that used to work to help you rank, but Google takes the option away. Has there ever been a tool, program or app that you used to help your site rank, but Google later blocked the use of said tool or site?

There was a time google was still using this service of theirs, that is Google plus, back then I use to share blog posts automatically on the platform and drive traffic to my blog, it also help me rank high but then google stopped it.

Well it may depend on the operators or designer of search engines as a result of exchange of knowledge but to a local man who only uses definitely has not to tell about.

I do not think that Google took anything away. However, I believe that Google search engine has become a lot competitive and it is no longer that easier to get traffic through SEO by using Google alone.

I don't think I have experienced the scenario you described, I think Google is the greatest search engine, and of course your SEO has to be targeted.

I haven't involve in such before,I just know that Google can block or remove your post from it's ranking if you violate it's rule and regulations

Google does not take down your website without any reasons. Google regularly updates its search ranking and its algorithm will determine which website will appear on which spot.

Ranking on google is not permanent. You will be toppled form your position if someone has better content, better SEO strategy, etc. If you have used black hat method, you might be blcklisted.

Ranking on google is not permanent. You will be toppled form your position if someone has better content, better SEO strategy, etc. If you have used black hat method, you might be blcklisted.
The new created websites let the old websites lose in rank just because new admins have fresh ideas that might seems interesting for google searchers more than old methods.

That's not true. You are saying so because you might have never owned a website and you might have never done SEO yourself. Sometimes it might take even 6 months just for indexing for a new website.

That's not true. You are saying so because you might have never owned a website and you might have never done SEO yourself. Sometimes it might take even 6 months just for indexing for a new website.
I do not mean that a website aged 0 months I mean a website that is aged 6 months or older. Old websites have to improve themselves because new websites have new ideas and most old websites have a structure or a theme not updated.

Not in my case. However, I think it's not easy at all, to be able to keep up in competition with Google.
Do you share this opinion?

Not in my case. However, I think it's not easy at all, to be able to keep up in competition with Google.
Do you share this opinion?
Google Ads are expensive if you have a blog to promote or a small shop because bid per keyword can be even 2 $ from other advertisers and then even if you pay 0,35 $ per keyword bid to be ranked as 6th advertiser budget will not suffer that is why blog or PrestaShop websites owners search for free ranking which doesn't work most of the time.

You need to start with keyword research. You can make use of keyword research tools. Look for keywords that are less competitive and write in-depth contents on them. You will rank you in Google search engine overtime.

Last edited:
The one thing with Google is that you can actually be able to cheat and have a progess but in the end, you will end up paying the price. Google never forgives. If you use blackhat to gain ranking, it will bite you back.

There is no two ways that would make you rank high on search engines apart from paid traffic than the SEO knowledge. If you are inclined in SEO, your site would rank high in the SERP.

It is possible to rank higher on Google search engine with any backlink in the past. 5 years ago quantity of backlinks matters a lot in order to rank higher on Google search engine. The case is quite different now as Google has wise up.

Except if you're practicing black hat strategies for trying to rank on Google; you'll them face this problem but if not, I see no reason why there's any legitimate means of ranking high that Google would want to take away from you.
Keep going through legitimate routes and you'll have no problems.

If your site is slow, you have little chance of a high search position. It will affect your ability to convert and sell new customers, too.

Walmart experienced a sharp decline in conversions when its page load times increased from one to four seconds.

If this happens, it doesn’t matter what your on-page SEO, meta description, or title tags are. The search algorithm will punish you, even if you’re a giant like Walmart.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back