What's new

Are there concerns for the adoption of artificial intelligence by companies?

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Artificial intelligence has attracted many attention from the world . Many companies have adopted the use of artificial intelligence , because of their efficiency and mode operation.

However , there is concern over the safety of jobs in future as it appears that artificial intelligence may take over jobs like security personnel , cabs ( self driving cars ) , etc.
What do you think about adoption of artificial intelligence by companies ?

I think this concern are quite natural and I do believe they are real. People would talk about the need to improve one skill to so as to be relevant when that happens. But then again, it would reduce the need for more human workers no matter how you look at it. Those that would gain more are those with enough money to acquire them for their own use.

Artificial intelligence has attracted many attention from the world . Many companies have adopted the use of artificial intelligence , because of their efficiency and mode operation.

However , there is concern over the safety of jobs in future as it appears that artificial intelligence may take over jobs like security personnel , cabs ( self driving cars ) , etc.
What do you think about adoption of artificial intelligence by companies ?
I tell you that this same theory as made a lot of people loose their job. Am talking from experience and what have come across this same time last year.

I tell you that this same theory as made a lot of people loose their job. Am talking from experience and what have come across this same time last year.
Ofcourse but the fact is that we still need to have this type of innovation for efficiency in our production and this will go a long way to improve the system.

In most major companies of in the world today, artificial intelligence has taken the jobs of so many persons, this factor has become a major concern for most communities.

Ofcourse but the fact is that we still need to have this type of innovation for efficiency in our production and this will go a long way to improve the system.
Definitely it as it own advantage but my point is we should not be carried away by it disadvantages which might later bunny us in the future...

Definitely it as it own advantage but my point is we should not be carried away by it disadvantages which might later bunny us in the future...
The thing is that there is need to find a suitable ground for the process and as thus companies should know the right place to use AI to avoid people lossing most jobs to machines

Currently A.I has already taken over some job that was supposed to be done by human , although it fasten the work but causing more jobless youth may cause a mayhem in the society

In a real sense I dont think artificial intelligence can really over take the human jobs. this is because the computers itself which are responsible for the performance of that jobs are operate and control.by human beings so it can easily be manipulated.

For me, the adoption of AI has more advantages than disadvantages. AI has made life more comfortable for many people. Features like online translation, grammar check, article rewriting, and plagiarism checks are AI-powered services that have been very useful for freelance writers. There are ethical concerns about personal information gathering as well as the loss of employment for some people whose jobs will be replaced by AI-supported machines. These are just some of the challenges of the 21st century that we must face head-on. The need to stay relevant with the times will always exist. Thus, the solution is to acquire the skills needed to stay employed or to stay in business.

A primary concern for companies incorporating artificial intelligence into their business operations is assessing the risk involved. ... Executives also cited ethical risks, from safety concerns (24 percent) to transparency (19 percent) to potential bias in AI (14 percent)

Company is incorporating artificial intelligence in order to increase their output and the workplace. Some people are also employing the uses of artificial intelligence to do market research for their new product which they want to launch.

The only major concerns on artificial intelligence is that it will displace human. Most of the people will lose their jobs because most of these jobs are been handled by artificial intelligence.

With emergence of the artificial intelligence (AI) many jobs originally handled by humans would be taken over by AI technology which could make many professions dormant.

Well, artificial intelligence has been very good in terms of security purposes and defence systems. Most of the companies these are into the used of intelligence in other to promote their security defences and others.

I do not think businesses are worried about AI, in fact, they are adopting AI rapidly. That's because the use of AI will reduce the business running costs as AI can replace human work. I think job seekers and job holders are more worried about AI as they will be losing jobs or won't be hired.

I do not think businesses are worried about AI, in fact, they are adopting AI rapidly. That's because the use of AI will reduce the business running costs as AI can replace human work. I think job seekers and job holders are more worried about AI as they will be losing jobs or won't be hired.

Well, there are many people who claim that people should not be afraid of AI (Artificial Intelligence), even though it has the capability to take over the jobs of many people. People should pursue artificial intelligence and make sure they pursue a career that allows them to master AI in a perfect manner.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back