What's new

Are there any paid to upload programs involving Discord?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
This may be a dumb question, but hey, wanted to ask it. Do you think you could be paid to upload content to Discord servers? With it being a chat client, I figure I could upload content to discord servers that pay me to do so. Is anything like that out there?

Concerning if there are any paid to upload programs involving discord. Well, I don't really have an idea if an individual can be payed in discord, all I know is that discord can be used mainly to communicate. I have only made use of the platform once
Post automatically merged:

Concerning if there are any paid to upload programs involving discord. Well, I don't really have an idea if an individual can be payed in discord, all I know is that discord can be used mainly to communicate. I have only made use of the platform once

Getting paid through discord is think would be a third party business.
Maybe if your post can attracts people who admire it, then I'm you could be referred to a proposed buyer of your work.
That's why I say third party business.
But selling on discord, I don't think it is possible.
Discord is just a chatting platform

Like someone said up there , I think getting paid on discord would require third party which you have to get paid under another someone that's not even working

No. There is nothing of such out there, perhaps in the nearest future, discord might be generous enough to consider this offer, but for now there isn't an offer like this out there.

Personally, I have not worked with Concord or any paid to upload program before so I don't really know how it works. But I am willing to know about any one that works and how to make money from it. I am sure you will find answers to your questions here. Thanks for sharing.

I do not know much about discord so I can't really say for sure. Officially I do not think discord has such a system but like every other social media, I believe it can be used to make money as well. It mainly depends on the users. It can be used for a business transaction.

Presently, I don't think there is any such opportunity on discord. I don't think there are any paid to upload programs involving Discord, although this is a very novel idea which can be used to ensure profit.

I don't think you could be paid to upload contents on discord. There are many sites that will pay you to upload content. You could get access to these sites here on bizdustry .

No it's not possible. Just like imagining that you get paid for posting on Facebook or say WhatsApp for example. They're platforms for communication and PTP isn't in their agenda in anyway.

Well , for now I haven't heard of any provisions on discord where an individual can get paid for theor activities on the media app. But it is still a good platform for business owners to run their various business transaction like scheduling meetings with clients.

Well, I haven't comes across any of the site or platform which involves the use of discord or as a means of payment or meeting the demand of their users.

To be honest with you i don't have good experience when it comes to paid to upload websites. but I think its time I made some research about the platform

I don't know of any paid to upload program that involved discord. You could get information from the comments box popping up. I will be watching closely to learn too.

Well, I am not using Discord, so I don't know if there are any paid to upload programmes running, so on this issue, I will not help you, but our forum members will surely give you the right information that will be helpful for you.

This may be a dumb question, but hey, wanted to ask it. Do you think you could be paid to upload content to Discord servers? With it being a chat client, I figure I could upload content to discord servers that pay me to do so. Is anything like that out there?
The HypeSquad program enables users to apply for HypeSquad status and earn prizes for posting media to the Discord platform, including videos, photos, and music.

Well, I use Discord but I have never heard of any earning program where you are paid to upload files to discord servers. However, I have done a lot of micro job tasks where I was paid for joining doiscord servers.

I use Discord often, and I think it's one of the best platforms to communicate. However, I've never heard of this, and it's hard to imagine, but I would really like that because I use Discord regularly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back