What's new

Are there any forum software features you disable?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
All forum software such as Xenforo, IPB, MyBB, and even phpBB will have different kinds of features that you may not even want to use or may not have any use for and you tend to disable them. I know myself there have been many times I have used different forum software and there were features I never used or had a use for and if there was a diable option I would use it so that I didn't have to worry about it.

What features if any have you seen on forum software that you have disabled in the past?

I seldomly use many features while creating a website of forum as I have come to know that there are many things that we do not use are there for us to use, some of them are even free.

I use SMF, MyBB, and phpBB. I am yet to explore all features available on these forum scripts let alone disabling features. I have not used premium software, so I cannot say anything about software like Xenforo, vBulletin, etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back