What's new

Are There Any Disadvantages of Buy Shares Instead of Starting One's Business?

If the company is legit and trustworthy I would advice your brother to buy their shares,but if it is not I would advice home to go into business but I don't think cafe business is moving well anymore due to easy gadget this days.

The problem is that even the shares of many good companies can also fluctuate when it comes to price. Buying shares can be profitable and I am not saying that investing money in shares is always risky. However, there IS a risk involved.

Well investing in shares isn't a bad idea too provided the company he is investing in is doing well also with making a startup it's also good so he should weigh his options well and follow his guy

Both options are very good means of investment and in fact, there is nothing wring in having both. Buying a company share doesn't stop someone from owning a business because share is along time investment while business is continuous investment.

Shares have real good potentials of making one get better profits than going to start a business all over again. Just make sure the company has potentials of growing.

Lately, my brother has been considering starting up a small scale business related to rendering computer services and cyber cafe. It will cost him around $300 to do this. But there's an ongoing shares that he is willing to buy at this same price. He can only invest in one due to lack of funds.

He asked if there is any disadvantages of buying shares in a company instead of starting a business with the same money. What advise do you have for him in this condition
Care must be taken to ensure that the company you are buying shares into are very liquid so as to avoid investing in vain. That is why it is advisable to buy shares in public limited liability company due to their large amount of capital.

I do not see any disadvantages of buying shares instead of starting your own business. You can start buying share just with $100 but you need 10 X to start a business

I cannot invest in share because it is an investment that is controlled by individual,I prefer to start up a business because business if well-managed can be successful, I am business incline that is why I have so much passion for business.

Starting a business as you said sometimes a lot of people considered it to be one of the most difficult tasks,I cannot buy a share because I do not have interest to invest my money in a private business organisation that is all.

Well, I think it entirely depends on your brother and the timeframe he is working with, in respect to. making profits. If the cyber cafe seems more profitable why not.

I cannot invest in share because it is an investment that is controlled by individual,I prefer to start up a business because business if well-managed can be successful, I am business incline that is why I have so much passion for business.
The investment in shares is purely an investment because you do not have any control in the business. However, in starting up a business of your own you need the capital and the knowledge to run the business otherwise you have a manager to handle your start up.

The disadvantage of buying shares instead going into doing a particular business is that you might be loosing money due to you if you had put it into a business than buying that share

The profits you will be making from shares bought cannot be compared to that you will make if the money were put into a business that you run

The investment in shares is purely an investment because you do not have any control in the business. However, in starting up a business of your own you need the capital and the knowledge to run the business otherwise you have a manager to handle your start up.
It's really true ,but it is not advisable for us to start a business we do not have any understanding about ,at least if you're not expert in that area but we should try and get at least 60% idea of what the business is all about for us to succeed.

It's really true ,but it is not advisable for us to start a business we do not have any understanding about ,at least if you're not expert in that area but we should try and get at least 60% idea of what the business is all about for us to succeed.
For starting a business I think 60% knowledge is not adequate. As much as possible you have to understand in full the operation of the business particularly the customers, on how to gain them, and the supplies, on where and what and when to buy them.

That means investment in share is completely different in investing in cryptocurrency since you said we do not have control in the share we have invested, I believe both of them are the best if you understand how to do it perfectly

First off, I am surprised that you can make a start up of a cyber cafe with repair services for only $300. Maybe that should be $3,000. Anyway, when you have your own business then the profitability can be unlimited if the business prospers. When buying shares of stocks you become a part owner and the only benefits you can get is the annual dividend and the increase in price of the stocks that you bought. But those benefits are very minimal only that it cannot even buy your lunch.
You might be right about the amount to do a start up,but don't you think you are using a parspective of your clime to access the viability of a start up.In some third world countries,you can actallu use that amount to start up business of that nature,you don't need to get brand new equipment,you can get a fairelly used.And the rentage is cheap as well.You just kick start and start growing.Texes and municipal fees are far negligible.

The disadvantage in buying shares instead of using the money to go into a business of your liking is that, after putting down this money to buy it this shares, you don't have any control over decisions on your investment anymore unlike if it were for your own business where you have all the control on things

I think if your brother is really good at stock trading he can go for the shares and take profit with the capital to setup his computer cyber cafe Business. With this method his going to have enough funds at hand

There are lots of disadvantages my friend. You will not her the opportunity to make as much profit as you would if you started your own business.

Depend on your mind but going into computer business is really good and also have a great demand profit, because buying of share can be very risk.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back