What's new

Are There Any Disadvantages of Buy Shares Instead of Starting One's Business?

INVEST IN BLUE-CHIP ART FOR THESE 6 REASONS

High potential for capital development.
Invest in a fully backed commodity.
Since 2011, it has outperformed both property and stocks.
Unlike the stock market, there is no connection to global equities.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, over £500 million was spent on modern art.
For as little as £10,000, you will get blue-chip investment-grade artwork.
Post automatically merged:

INVEST IN BLUE-CHIP ART FOR THESE 6 REASONS

High potential for capital development.
Invest in a fully backed commodity.
Since 2011, it has outperformed both property and stocks.
Unlike the stock market, there is no connection to global equities.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, over £500 million was spent on modern art.
For as little as £10,000, you will get blue-chip investment-grade artwork.

Lately, my brother has been considering starting up a small scale business related to rendering computer services and cyber cafe. It will cost him around $300 to do this. But there's an ongoing shares that he is willing to buy at this same price. He can only invest in one due to lack of funds.

He asked if there is any disadvantages of buying shares in a company instead of starting a business with the same money. What advise do you have for him in this condition.
I think starting a small scale business on your own is far more better than buying shares because theres a stipulated amount of gain on shares while there's unlimited gain if you are doing your own personal business.

The only disadvantage I can say here is when you go all about to buy the very wrong sheares, then you must have waisted an investment already

I have this saying that there is no investment that can ever go wrong if the calculations are done right just that some are more profitable than others. Buying stocks would definitely yield returns just not up to starting a business so one should make proper research.

For that amount of money, I'll advice he does the business that is in his mind. Buy ing shares with such an amount won't yield much profit and it depends on the stock exchange rates.

From the sound of this message,it doesn't look like you will be going on long term business, so I will suggest stick to the one you are sure off,share is calculated risk.

Lately, my brother has been considering starting up a small scale business related to rendering computer services and cyber cafe. It will cost him around $300 to do this. But there's an ongoing shares that he is willing to buy at this same price. He can only invest in one due to lack of funds.

He asked if there is any disadvantages of buying shares in a company instead of starting a business with the same money. What advise do you have for him in this condition.
Once you choose to buy shares or stocks, you are subject to uncertainty because you can't predict whether the prices will move up or come down anytime.

Buying shares is very good and your invested money you can turn you to a millionaire the nearest future. starting one's own business is also very great but you need to make a lot of research before venturing into any business or even buying shares.

There are many disadvantage of buying share. When you buy share you can't give direct opinion, when you have your own business you can choose whatever you wish

Once you choose to buy shares or stocks, you are subject to uncertainty because you can't predict whether the prices will move up or come down anytime.
Yeah, you are correct about this. Even it is the same with cryptocurrencies where you have absolutely no influence on the worth of any coin. It is better to stick with a business that has less risk albeit the higher the risk, the higher the reward.

Just like any business you put money into, sheres is also one of them. It has its risk. If it falls you lose your money you should have used tp put into a business

Yes of course you are many advantage of buying shares instead of starting your own business, when you buy a share you start receiving income, but when you start up your business you need to market your brand before you start getting customer, and it's also take a long period of time before you will start getting profit
Post automatically merged:

Yes of course you are many advantage of buying shares instead of starting your own business, when you buy a share you start receiving income, but when you start up your business you need to market your brand before you start getting customer, and it's also take a long period of time before you will start getting profit

Well, shares are a safer bet. Since he is just starting out, or planning to start. Shares is a good option because it spreads the risk to all the shareholders. When you are starting out, a business can go either way. If it fails, shares are better because you share all the losses and the liabilities. Unlike when you own the business solely.

The disadvantage of buying shares with your money instead of going into business with that money is that, you only get the value of the share you bought as opposed to having no limits as to the level of profits you would have made if it were your business you had put that money in

Its best you go into a business you're experienced around than choosing a business that is not understandable to you. Starting a small scale business like renting computer services, and cyber cafer is a promising idea to be considered.

Its best you go into a business you're experienced around than choosing a business that is not understandable to you. Starting a small scale business like renting computer services, and cyber cafer is a promising idea to be considered.
Maybe I can agree with you that if you know a business then it is better to start one instead of investing your money into stocks. However, take note that a business should be operated by you. If you have no time then it is not good to make a start up if you will just hire a manager to handle the business.

Maybe I can agree with you that if you know a business then it is better to start one instead of investing your money into stocks. However, take note that a business should be operated by you. If you have no time then it is not good to make a start up if you will just hire a manager to handle the business.
Nice point you made man. One should always go for the business he or she is well accustomed with, and have time for it. Establishing a business and hiring a manager for it and not supervising its activities will only bring loss as time run in.

If the company is legit and trustworthy I would advice your brother to buy their shares,but if it is not I would advice home to go into business but I don't think cafe business is moving well anymore due to easy gadget this days.

Buying shares can also be classified in the same category as investing, which means anything can happen at anytime, prices could drop or increase at anytime. Its good to buy shares but i would advice
to also start up a business as well. Buying of shares should not be your only source of income.

There are many disadvantages thereof in buying shares because you can't be sure when the share prices will increase or decrease and so you are subject to price fluctuations which makes a lot of people to fear doing such businesses
Shares are good to buy because it gives you right to be part of the owner of the firm.But when you will properly enjoy the huge dividens is when you are one of the major share holders.But in operating your own business you have full and total control and you determine how your growth plan will be,the profit all belongs to you and you expand at your own pace.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back