What's new

Are tattoos good or bad?

I have two of them, they are what you make them be, I started using alchemy with them.

Personally, I dislike writings in body. I don't have flair for players who draw and write making tattoos all over their body. From me, it is not a good idea as it affects the life of the carrier at a point in time like seeking employment.

Depends on your motive for drawing it there are some occultic man and aquatic me men who don't some evil tattoos on their body so when it comes to that aspect it should be regarded as evil then there are also some celebrities who would have it on their body simply because they want to feel they belong it is likely to be there because of its likelihood to our class your status is to attract people that is the reason why stars get into it so it depends on the motive of the person.

If you want to involve in humanitarian efforts of donating blood to those in need of it, it is advisable you keep of tatoo so as not to make the humanitarian work you have been doing to continue like what others are doing by not inscribing it.

In this part of the world they are viewed as a sign of bad behaviour. Anyone bearing a tattoo is seen as a bad child, someone wayward or even been a criminal. I have an experience of an employee last week that lost her job because she had visible permanent tatoos on her fore arm, side arm and close to the fingers.
Post automatically merged:

In this part of the world they are viewed as a sign of bad behaviour. Anyone bearing a tattoo is seen as a bad child, someone wayward or even been a criminal. I have an experience of an employee last week that lost her job because she had visible permanent tatoos on her fore arm, side arm and close to the fingers.

Yes tattoo is bad, because the side effects are bad ,Most of the risks and side effects from tattoos occur when the tattoo is still fresh. At this point, your skin is still healing, so proper aftercare is necessary to prevent complications.

1. Skin infection.
While tattooing is an art, the actual process is technically one that causes injury to your skin. This includes both the upper epidermal and middle dermal layers of skin.

Your skin needs to recover after you get new ink, so your tattoo artist will give you tips on how to prevent infection.
An infection can also occur if nonsterile water is mixed with the ink before injection.
You’re most vulnerable to a skin infection from a tattoo within the first two weeks. Symptoms include redness, itchiness, and discharge. The area may also become swollen.
If the infection spreads, you can have other symptoms, such as a fever. In severe cases, infections can be chronic .

2. Allergic reactions
Some people might develop an allergic reaction after getting a tattoo. This is usually related to the ink especially if it contains plastic and not the needling process itself. According to the Mayo Clinic, red, yellow, blue, and green pigments tend to be the most allergenic.

Symptoms of an allergic reaction from tattoos can include a red rash, hives, and severe itchiness. Swelling can occur too. These effects can occur years after you get the tattoo

Anyone who has tattoos or has ever talked about getting them has been scolded at one point or another about how “your tattoos are going to look horrible when you get older”. This is something that people have been saying to those in the tattooed community for a very long time.

Are tattoos good or bad?
Well the answer is maybe yes or maybe no.
Because tattoos is just like expressing your self thru art. But many religious people believe that are body is gift from god so we can't modify it.

I think it is bad because of infections and other things. But it looks very beautiful sometimes but colored tattoos are not good looking but anyways, by tattoos you can get some diseases like skin infection, itching, even cancer can be transfer by Tattoos. So I think it is not good.

Tattoos are really really bad for me and shouldn't be seen in a responsible man/woman body.Tattoos can cause skin infection when it breaches the skin, also some colours they use for the tattoos I believe can cause allergic reactions, even some health diseases like diabetes,can make a simple tattoo hard.There is pain when undergoing the process of tattoos.Tattoos are bad

There’s always a good and bad side to everything, tattoos included. Since tattooing has been associated with everything from high rankings in certain social statuses to a symbol of criminality, tattoos definitely have some serious pros and cons in modern times. Take a look at this list here to see the top ten pros and cons of having a tattoo. And remember, always think before you ink! Tattoos are a great way to display your individuality without having to say a word. Tattoos are carried by their wearer and say something about that person, whether they choose to show them to the world or not. A tattoo is something for the wearer to hold on to and works as an artistic extension of the self. There is nothing more annoying than being picked apart about each and every tattoo you have. When you start to get tattoos, be prepared for the constant bombarding of people asking you about them.

Tattoos are not bad, fashion people love to get tattoos for them .. art on their bodies to get tattoos on other people is dirty look at tattoos .. tattoos are better now than before.

Relies upon your thought process in drawing it there are some occultic man and sea-going me men who don't some detestable tattoos on their body so with regards to that viewpoint it ought to be viewed as underhanded then there are additionally a few VIPs who might have it on their body just in light of the fact that they need to feel they have a place it is probably going to be there a direct result of its probability to our group your status is to pull in individuals that is the motivation behind why stars get into it so it relies upon the rationale of the individual.

Tattooing your body depends on ones choice some to it responsible while some do it,all over and makes it oblivious that he/she is obsessed with it but as for me I don't see anything bad in tattooing your body. It a personal choice you will make your self .
Post automatically merged:

Tattooing your body depends on ones choice some to it responsible while some do it,all over and makes it oblivious that he/she is obsessed with it but as for me I don't see anything bad in tattooing your body. It a personal choice you will make your self .

It depends on your personality or religion, some religion like Christianity and Islam barns tattoo for their followers, and it still illegal in some countries, country like Saudi Arabia, tattoo will be illegal their because of the high rate of practicing Islam.
Medically it also bad to have tattoo on your skin because it causes skin infection and if you have tattoo you won't be able to donate blood.

Tattoos are good for some people while it's bad for others but to me it's a matter of choice we can't say if tattoos are good or not because when you look at it critically, it's your body and you have the right to put anything on your body whether anyone likes it or not.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back