What's new

Are tattoos good or bad?

I don't think they are bad but some people are judged on the number of tattoos they have. I'm guilty of it myself, if a person is covered in tattoos I don't like I tend to judge them which I know is wrong. I have two small tatts, one on my ankle and another on my shoulder. Both can be covered if necessary and I don't regret having them.

A friend and I were were only saying that until the last couple of decades only men had them but our old people's homes will be full of women with them in the future. I worked in an old people's home around 10 years ago and there were no women at all with even one.

Everybody have their believe and faith. For me, I'm a Christian and my faith do not allow Tattoo. According to the Bible, it's a sin.

I was told tatoos make use of ultra violet rays and could cause health issues if drawn on the body too much that is why I decided not to start what I can't finish, lol

Well it depends on who you are and what your beliefs are, a Christian might find it wrong and some might see nothing wrong with it, tattoos are beautiful, it's something I like and could probably still do fingers crossed

As a teenager who never made and who will never do tattoos I personally think they are bad, infact if you regret of having a specific tattoo it would be really painful to remove it and that's the case when the tatto is black if it is in any other color it may be impossible to remove it. The only reason I don't like them is because they are permanent on my body. And moreover our body is pure and there is no need to add some things to it but I respect the people who putted them, everyone has the rights to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back