What's new

Are people going to turn to Dogecoin mining?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
Mining is one of the eases ways that you can make and earn cryptocurrency and the main reason is that it requires little to no work on your part. In order to be able to mine effectively all you need to do is make an investment into the mining equipment that is needed and this will in turn be able to generate your cryptocurrency coins that you can then trade and earn through as well depending on the coin that you choose to mine.

As a coin lowers in its supply the ease with which it can be mined decreases. In other words, it gets harder and harder to mine that coin. Therefore, the rewards are lower for the time that you spend mining. However, this is not the case with dogecoin. With doge there is an unlimited supply and therefore there is no halving event and the ease with which it can be mined never changes.

With the increasing price of dogecoin, do you think that many people will turn to mining this coin? Should there be a limit of dogecoin supply?

Don't jump into doge hype, it's basically a meme Bitcoin clone that's only going up because people are freaking out right now and pumping stuff "for the meme"

The difference between things like GameStop stock and DOGE is that GameStop is in the middle of a battle between wallstreetbets and wall street short sellers, giving it the potential to go crazy. Doge is just hype, yeah it can go up a lot maybe but also can go down a lot probably and doge isn't special in the crypto world other than LOL DOGE MEME.

Do not Rush by watching and observing One day stats of any low ranked Coin Like DogeCoin. It was 400% or 500% two three days ago and today i just noticed its value was Red so it means decreased today, so going to Dogecoin by just one glimpse is not good. So i dont think people will turn to it.

Well if it comes at no cost to you, you can have your cake and eat it if it comes easy, dogecoin in recent time has been on the front burner of crypto events but expecting its valuation to increase drastically one maybe disappointed at the end of the day.

No oo it impossible for that to happen well if it come easy dogecoin in recent time has been on the front burner of crypto events but expecting its value to increase drastically one may be red so it means anytime it could decrease and also the difference between the games stop stocks and doge is that the gamestop is in the middle of a battle between wall street bets and Wall Street has short sellers

Doge coin jump upward time to time. Peoples earn from there because its profit is over than the BTC. My opinion is that don't trust any new crypto currency because we don't know its fake or original. BTC is best option for earning through crypto.

Palmer and Markus wanted their coin to be more fun and more friendly than other crypto coins. They wanted people who wouldn't normally care ...

the difficulty of now mining with doge even in the faucet because of doge's expensive deman in the market. so others are investing and they will just buy a doge, it's good to just hold the doge first, it will increase next year.

Do not Rush by watching and observing One day stats of any low ranked Coin Like DogeCoin. It was 400% or 500% two three days ago and today i just noticed its value was Red so it means decreased today, so going to Dogecoin by just one glimpse is not good. So i dont think people will turn to it.
This make sense, especially to novice coin holders, like me. Don't just follow or trend because dogecoin was a hype last week, it is even better to join signaling groups for updates to find out which coin is worth holding and trading.

Mining is one of the eases ways that you can make and earn cryptocurrency and the main reason is that it requires little to no work on your part. In order to be able to mine effectively all you need to do is make an investment into the mining equipment that is needed and this will in turn be able to generate your cryptocurrency coins that you can then trade and earn through as well depending on the coin that you choose to mine.

As a coin lowers in its supply the ease with which it can be mined decreases. In other words, it gets harder and harder to mine that coin. Therefore, the rewards are lower for the time that you spend mining. However, this is not the case with dogecoin. With doge there is an unlimited supply and therefore there is no halving event and the ease with which it can be mined never changes.

With the increasing price of dogecoin, do you think that many people will turn to mining this coin? Should there be a limit of dogecoin supply?
It is cause dogecoin is now popular so well, even in how to earn dogecoin there always a coach on this recommended dogecoin to it, Looking for the for the best investment in terms of cryptocurrency is so hald many of the got hang when asking for withdrawal.

It is cause dogecoin is now popular so well, even in how to earn dogecoin there always a coach on this recommended dogecoin to it, Looking for the for the best investment in terms of cryptocurrency is so hald many of the got hang when asking for withdrawal.
I think that the extremely large today when it comes to requesting a withdrawal with this coin, is that there is a lot of traffic on the network at the moment with people buying and selling the coin regularly in order to secure their profits. In fact there is a difference in some of the exchanges and the price that they have as well, so many are taking from one exchange and selling it in the other exchange and so the delay could be helping to try and mitigate this.

Peoples earn from there because its profit is over than the BTC. My opinion is that don't trust any new crypto currency because we don't know its fake or original. BTC is best option for earning through crypto.

Peoples earn from there because its profit is over than the BTC. My opinion is that don't trust any new crypto currency because we don't know its fake or original. BTC is best option for earning through crypto.
The problem with other cryptocurrencies is that it has become so easy to create and make a crypto that many people are doing it and they are not then maintain the coin that they made in the first place, in which case there is going to be a lot of coins that end up dead in the market. Therefore, you have to do research but i feel that that you have to branch out into other coins as well at some point in time.

Dogecoin seems to be the new chase in the cryptocurrencies world, it Rose sharply yesterday with over 70 percent and those who invested in it made lots of money. I wasn't surprise because such spike in appreciation or depreciation of the value of coin is very common and possible at any point in time.

Yes I would not miss it for anything in this world. In would take advantage of any coined that is up for mining, I missed bitcoin ,I won't miss this one . ethereum too has partially pass me by, we all know that cryptocurrency is the next valuable asset to have now and for the future.

If there are legit mining site for doge coin I will gladly join because dogecoin is on the move to rise anytime soon and it is worth trading. The huge traffic in Exchanging doge in different platform is high.

Dogecoin seems to be the new chase in the cryptocurrencies world, it Rose sharply yesterday with over 70 percent and those who invested in it made lots of money. I wasn't surprise because such spike in appreciation or depreciation of the value of coin is very common and possible at any point in time.
Yes it did rise very quickly and I have noticed that in the last few weeks the price of the dogecoin generally tends to drop and then it increases rapidly immediately after that which is great as well. So it is a good coin that can help a lot when it comes to day trading in the cryptocurrency field and may be good for long term investment too. I will wait until it drops a bit more so I can invest in it as well.

The situation is same for all cryptocurrencies, there is always this sudden rises in value and it depreciates at will again. It's a wise decision to buy when the value drops and probably to sell when the value shoots up. It's same trading techniques with forex.

People have started already mining dogecoin. dogecoin, recently is on the rise which many people did not expect.
It is definitely one of the next big things in the cryptocurrency world. It is therefore advised to invest in it now before it hits $1 in the nearest future.
The way it is going, i expect it to rise even more before the end of this year.

I really don't understand the hype around Doge coin, it is not even a great coin. I understand why it's increasing because of Elon Musk endorsement but that's just all about it. There are other coins on the block chain with better prospects that people ain't talking about. I just hope people won't get burnt from this when the time is right.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back