What's new

Are paid surveys safe?

Data is a huge gold mine for making money by scammers as we know it today already. These survey sites say they will not sell your data to third parties. How sure are you of these promises in the first place?

Paid surveys actually exist in a lot of places and some of them pay very well to so the most important thing is actually finding a legit site.

there are many online surveys that can be very safe ,but you also need to be careful there many fake online surveys all over that seems to the legit but they are all scam.

There is nothing wrong about survey websites that people can actually work on and get paid, it just that so many survey websites has so many countries blacklisted from their services which makes it difficult for them to work on such survey websites and get paid.

Paid surveys has indeed become a hub for dubious activities. I would not pay a dime to participate in any online survey. If details is required from my quota, it should be free and accessible and not charging me.

By lying and cheating on online surveys,participants will make more money,but the company will end up with useless market research.for participants, it's important to realize that paid online surveys have become a haven for internet scam artists.

it depends on which survey application you use. I have an application that automatically filters the surveys I qualify for and I have never had any problems, I have always been paid.

Survey site are safe in terms of your personal information but when it comes to payment I don't trust some especially in Africa that is why some site restricted most of the African country to participate on their survey site

In a way you're right and that's the reason why most of these companies tend to screen or disallow most third world countries from participating to ensure they get a true or almost true picture of what they want.
They also still screen before allowing one participate in surveys.

That's true. But before you join any surveys site, it is expected of you to make a research on the site you are joining. If not you might fall on the traps of scammers.

No issue at all with paid surveys and even the unpaid ones. You just have not to disclose your secret details like Bank pin, and other things should in case their a threat.

I wouldn't say paid surveys are safe becacausr most people that partake in such surveys are only after money, they don't care about being truthful. The surveys i can say are safe are those that are not paid for.

By lying and cheating on online surveys,participants will make more money,but the company will end up with useless market research.for participants, it's important to realize that paid online surveys have become a have.

By lying and cheating on online surveys,participants will make more money,but the company will end up with useless market research.for participants, it's important to realize that paid online surveys have become a haven for internet scam artists.
I don't understand why people would not be honest on a survey. Genuine survey sites would not refuse to pay for making a honest review. If that is done, then the essence of a survey or review can't be achieved.

I quite agree with you and this is in no more small measure due to the fact that a lot of these surveys are only available to a limited number of countries. That's the reason why others will use any other means to get in and participate.

I quite agree with you and this is in no more small measure due to the fact that a lot of these surveys are only available to a limited number of countries. That's the reason why others will use any other means to get in and participate.
Surveys are good ideas to earn money online, but one thing I don't really like about surveys is that they are not available in most of the countries.

Surveys are good ideas to earn money online, but one thing I don't really like about surveys is that they are not available in most of the countries.
That's the biggest headache I've been facing. It almost somewhat seems there's a subtle form of segregation. I agree majority of the companies that conduct these surveys aren't spread all over but surely there's something the global populace can say.

That's the biggest headache I've been facing. It almost somewhat seems there's a subtle form of segregation. I agree majority of the companies that conduct these surveys aren't spread all over but surely there's something the global populace can say.
Yes, if you are from a low tier countries sorry but online surveys are not for you, people from the top tier countries earn a considerable amount of money from surveys within a short period of time.

If you take the proper steps, paid surveys can be secure. Search for survey websites that are supported by reliable businesses and have positive user reviews. Prior to actually participating, make sure to review the rules and regulations.

Surveys are performed to collect market data, when you participate in surveys, and the information you provided will be collected. They will use the data to create better products and services and run a better marketing campaign. They will use your data that is for sure.

I believe that surveys are safe since they are regulated and under a strong data protection law, the data that is collected, is to create better products as another member says, or to study the population according to their tastes and others for research and studies, sometimes even scientific studies, I don't think we should worry about that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back