What's new

Are paid surveys safe?

I don't usually feel scared wheb providing my details on any survey website, I believe there is nothing they can do with my data. I don't give complete details though.

By lying and cheating on online surveys,participants will make more money,but the company will end up with useless market research.for participants, it's important to realize that paid online surveys have become a haven for internet scam artists.
That's the thing though, in order to qualify for most surveys, you tend to need to lie. That's one reason I'm not a fan of doing survey sites, because they require you to be in a certain field of work, or be in a certain category to qualify. So, for most people out there doing surveys for money, will lie because most of the time you won't qualify otherwise.

But, that's on the companies that are doing these surveys. If they want to pay people to do them, then they'll be receiving many who are likely lying in their responses.

Well, if you are very lucky to get a survey that actually pays you money online for answerim their survey questions, then you can easily earn money online from doing almost nothing hard.

I don't even bother about paid surveys not only that my country is amongst the lower counties,surveys has so many unpredictable circumstances that after completing your task, you won't get paid.
We are in the same shoe because most of the African countries are ranked among the lower tier , so paid survey are limited to us, so we are not given opportunity to participate.

By lying and cheating on online surveys,participants will make more money,but the company will end up with useless market research.for participants, it's important to realize that paid online surveys have become a haven for internet scam artists.
Ok a more serious note what does paid survey think of before,coming online to ask for people review on some certain products will always bring out lies I guess,and that's the more reason why they don't allow we Africa to participate in any survey I guess.

My college school mate who used to be in Nigeria 🇳🇬 traveled to the United Kingdom last year and ever since then, he's been able to get free paid surveys that pays him money online.

There are several paid surveys but the problem I have with them is that they do not pay well especially those from this part of the world. It's value is likely to double in coming days.

As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to making money opportunities online through the use of Paid Surveys, it's definitely worth it for some people while it's totally useless to some.

couldn't see anything wrong with it but sometimes releasing most of your private details to them may not actually be the best option but honesty is always the best policy, I think the most trusted ones are save, but just be careful with your private details.

True tho, majority of the answers supplied on surveys are usually lies. I have never had any good experience with surveys because all the ones i joined, i have never been paid. Which made me began to think that there are no real survey sites

Personally, I am not working in any survey sites and I don't plan to soon. This is because almost all the survey sites target a particular region and when you mistakenly find the ones for second tier, they pay peanuts. It is true that most participant on survey may tend to give wrong info just to get the cash. But how are you sure too that your data is save and it is used the way they claimed? To me it is 50/50 situation. It is just my opinion though.

I guess that is one of the reasons survey site blacklist some third world and other countries because they realize that the information provided are not genuine most times.

I don't really know more about survey website if it is safe or not, but believed that survey website are safe and good that most people earn from the website.

From my experience depending on the part of the country that you are it's actually one decides whether you can get your survey that pays you money or not but in totality paid surveys are legit.

How do surveys provide a safe haven for internet scan artists? I know them to be individually completed and it would be hard to get scammed.

I don't think there could be harm that would come from surveys although nothing is impossible but still I think surveys are safe and privacies are respected too if need be

I don't think there could be harm that would come from surveys although nothing is impossible but still I think surveys are safe and privacies are respected too if need be
I definitely also thinks that paid survey are safe , I understand what the poster meant by asking that kind of question, he was worried about the personal information been asked by the survey site.

I definitely also thinks that paid survey are safe , I understand what the poster meant by asking that kind of question, he was worried about the personal information been asked by the survey site.
Yeah I understand too and he is not wrong to be worried too as there is a lot that's happening already in the world so it's better to be safe than sorry too on the long run

I got more than four invitation from Triaba survey, but unfortunately it wasn't successful for me. That's simply how fraudulent they are, sending invitations I'll never earn from.

Well, when it comes to making money opportunities from filling surveys, there are lots of crap information being filled online because it's just money people are after.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back