What's new

Are paid surveys safe?

paid survey and not that safe because most people do not have the ideas they just come online and light what does that they have one or two ideas which may keep the sides inappropriate and non legit

I don't even bother about paid surveys not only that my country is amongst the lower counties,surveys has so many unpredictable circumstances that after completing your task, you won't get paid.

The question is not if paid survey is safe because they are actually safe, the problem is actually getting a survey that can actually pay you because you will shuffle through a lot of services but still won't be able to get one that can pay you.

Anyhow surveys intends to play out i don't give dime time around them again. People lie trying to bypass their requirements and earn, i can't do that for just penny.

I've been trying to see if it's possible for me to use prize rebel survey sites to see if I can make money from such platforms but I cannot be able to register on the site and be able to make money from it, so I gave up a long time ago on survey sites because it's not feasible for me.

I haven't tried any survey site ever since i got to see them online. I don't waste my time in it cos i know I'll suffer same fate my fellow third world country people are facing around it.

Some online paid surveys might be safe. But how can you be so certain that your data in their possession is going to be safe and not used to sell out to others. Most people don't really say the truth about their actual data on survey sites.

If the survey platform you are deciding on doing your surveys from have been vetted to be credible and trust worthy, then I think such type online surveys platforms an be said to be safe

Had it been surveys are transparent, decide on the kind of country they're picking from, then save others from the stress of offering opinions on diverse questions, at the end getting nothing.

I think once they paid you it categorises them as safe survey so but the problem here is that you hardly see any survey that pays decent amount of money in fact you don't even see surveys that even gives you the survey for you to fill in order for you to earn money.

Your data is safe in the sense that whatever you most online I mean in those sites is for publick consumption, even if you publisise your family problem on the website it's also assumed to be for the public, so use your tonge to count your teeth, and be wise at all the time.
We cannot conclude like that all paid surveys are not good I still have some survey panels who still maintain their standard by putting stricter measures in place against any unwanted visitors. They make sure that even if you do all things to register you will not be allowed to take any survey.

I joined my favorite survey site in 2007 and still take surveys there today. I can't say they have never had any problems, but they do have a Forum and Support channel for that. Fortunately I live in the United States (tier one country) which is a huge advantage and I have earned thousands of dollars there and even when it's slow times I make from $25 every other month to $100 a month with ease. It helps that they have surveys that pay me even when I get disqualified. The bottom line is, don't listen to all the garbage you see online when there are still plenty of good sites around. Blanket statements (especially bad ones) are usually from those who just don't know it all.

I have actually seen a lot of people who are fortunate enough to have earned money online from taking part in online surveys. It's just a matter of time before we all earn money from it.

A lot websites with surveys are real and legit but unfortunately some other are scam.When you find a website with surveys you must google the company and watch some videos on youtube so you can be sure that this websit is not scam.

Personally, I have seen a lot of scam survey sites that looks so real but when you end up working on their surveys, they will tell you that you are not eligible to earn from their surveys.

Of course paid surveys are very safe and legit. The problem I have with taking online surveys is that they pay very little amount of money to people in this part of the world.

A lot paid surveys are safe but others are not.So if you find a website with paid surveys then you have to search it from google or from youtube so you can be sure if this site is legit or a scam

Of course paid surveys are very safe and legit. The problem I have with taking online surveys is that they pay very little amount of money to people in this part of the world.
Personally I have not used surveys websites that actually paid me money online but I have seen a lot of people reviews of such survey websites that paid them abroad.

There are lots of paid surveys which are very safe and pay well, most of those who tell lies are those who are not from the required regions thereby accessing the website via vpns, the websites can try to use anti vpns to prevent such, those who are from the region may tell lies but not as widespread as those who are not, in summary, one cannot therefore, fully trust the authenticity of survey results and analysis.
Like you said their are lot and diverse of paid survey online, 98% of the survey sites pays really good but the only problem is that they are limited to some countries, and you can't access it without von.

Well, from my understanding about paid surveys, there are so many people who have already made decent money for getting surveys from such companies to fill. If you are lucky enough, it's legit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back