Are NFTs dying out?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I had considered investing in some just for the heck of it but it seems like the sales of them have dropped off so much that it isn't even worth it. I have a friend who tried selling some of his artwork as NFTs and has set to sell a single thing.
I wanted to give this a bump.

Since posting the thread, a friend and I have made an NFT profile to sell some stuff on OpenSea. So far, nothing has happened.

It seems the only sellers are people who have huge followings. I haven't been able to sell one thing and we have close to 200 up.

I feel like NFTs are on their way out. :(

Last edited:
The NFT is a growing market and it cannot just go down the drain just like that . The non-fungible token has a lot of potentials and it will increase exponentially.

I do not think at the NFT would die anytime soon because it is still very new and it is at its cradle. if you look at the rate at which it is developing, one would easily tell that the NFT has come to stay.

I do not think at the NFT would die anytime soon because it is still very new and it is at its cradle. if you look at the rate at which it is developing, one would easily tell that the NFT has come to stay.
It is true that the NFT market is growing according to the news that we've had but I have not invested on it but I know that it's a market that will not die anytime soon.

I also think the same thing. I don't know anybody sell digital art as Nft. When many people were making money from it last year, I have friends who said they want to try it out. But till today, none of them give it a try because nothing is being heard about it now.

Like everything in the world, trends get old. I believe NFTs were a trend in late 2021 and early 2022. People would make memes and make fun of how stupid NFTs were which made them become more of a joke than an actual way to "invest".

It is true that the NFT market is growing according to the news that we've had but I have not invested on it but I know that it's a market that will not die anytime soon.
It is very correct that the NFTis growing at an alarming rate . So many cryptocurrency exchanges are being used as the marketplace for the NFT, that is a major reason why I think that this particular blockchain technology will not die anytime soon.

It is very correct that the NFTis growing at an alarming rate . So many cryptocurrency exchanges are being used as the marketplace for the NFT, that is a major reason why I think that this particular blockchain technology will not die anytime soon.
It is very common and now most of the blockchain now support nft example of such platform is solana and it is probably one of the biggest NFTmarketplace presently.

It is very common and now most of the blockchain now support nft example of such platform is solana and it is probably one of the biggest NFTmarketplace presently.
Solana is one of the foremost marketplace for the NFT and the platform has showcased different forms of energy to purchase and to trade with it is actually very interesting niche but i am a bit skeptical of investing on such venture.

Solana is one of the foremost marketplace for the NFT and the platform has showcased different forms of energy to purchase and to trade with it is actually very interesting niche but i am a bit skeptical of investing on such venture.
One of the best marketplace where you can buy and sell the NFTs is solana . The Solana bockchain is gaining popularity on a daily basis most especially in the non-fungible token ecosystem.

I can both say yes and no. Because people are really talking about it again does not mean some people are still not making it big from it but NFTs is not that easy to get for just anybody

I can both say yes and no. Because people are really talking about it again does not mean some people are still not making it big from it but NFTs is not that easy to get for just anybody
I do not think that the NFT is dying rather, it is growing because if you check its market capitalisation, you will agree with me that the non-fungible token world is growing very well.

One of the best marketplace where you can buy and sell the NFTs is solana . The Solana bockchain is gaining popularity on a daily basis most especially in the non-fungible token ecosystem.
I have read a lot of things about the solana blockchain and I can't help but believe what you said because it has a lot of potentials and it's gradually becoming one of the most famous marketplace for NFTs.

I have read a lot of things about the solana blockchain and I can't help but believe what you said because it has a lot of potentials and it's gradually becoming one of the most famous marketplace for NFTs.
Solana is the hub of nft presently because so many NFTs are being showcased and traded on solana. If you want to trade an NFT it is the best platform to go

I had considered investing in some just for the heck of it but it seems like the sales of them have dropped off so much that it isn't even worth it. I have a friend who tried selling some of his artwork as NFTs and has set to sell a single thing.
I wanted to give this a bump.

Since posting the thread, a friend and I have made an NFT profile to sell some stuff on OpenSea. So far, nothing has happened.

It seems the only sellers are people who have huge followings. I haven't been able to sell one thing and we have close to 200 up.

I feel like NFTs are on their way out. :(
I think this is more of a dip in market rather than a phasing out of the NFT industry. I believe it will bounce back, especially when more influential people champion its cause. It is true that the demand has gone down somewhat but I would advise your friend to keep hold of them and wait for an opportune time to sell

I think this is more of a dip in market rather than a phasing out of the NFT industry. I believe it will bounce back, especially when more influential people champion its cause. It is true that the demand has gone down somewhat but I would advise your friend to keep hold of them and wait for an opportune time to sell
Have not actually looked at the market capitalisation of the non-fungible token to see if it is doing lately, but I know the last time I checked that it is growing at an alarming rate.

Have not actually looked at the market capitalisation of the non-fungible token to see if it is doing lately, but I know the last time I checked that it is growing at an alarming rate.
That’s good news to hear. I think the legit NFT airdrops have helped to whip up interest in it so by that metric, I think the industry will be stable

That’s good news to hear. I think the legit NFT airdrops have helped to whip up interest in it so by that metric, I think the industry will be stable
I have not taken advantage of the non-fungible token airdrops. could you give me a link to that . So they i can take advantage . I have been wanting to invest on NFT for long.

I have not taken advantage of the non-fungible token airdrops. could you give me a link to that . So they i can take advantage . I have been wanting to invest on NFT for long.
I myself have not taken advantage of these NFT airdrops because I have not been able to distinguish between the legitimate and fraudulent ones. With that being said, I follow a certain account that spreads the word on NFT airdrops called @CyberCoinVerse

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back