What's new

Are get paid to text jobs real or scams?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Anytime I see something like this online, I can't help but assume it is a scam. It doesn't seem like someone anyone would pay someone else to do. Especially not since texting is so fast and easy to do. It just doesn't make any sense. Has anyone found a pair to text job that isn't a scam?

Anything can be possible, because there are most of them online that are scam, that is why it is very important before working there you need to do a research in order to know if the forum is SCam or not.

Did I hear you say get paid to text some of them are scam but I believe there are some legit ones I have not use this type of website before but I believe there must have been some legit ones

Anything can be possible, because there are most of them online that are scam, that is why it is very important before working there you need to do a research in order to know if the forum is SCam or not.
I was introduced to this kind of website a few months back and I did not even bother to join because I was thinking that the website is a scam website and they were offering to pay too much to believe

They are real but you need to be aware that the job is not paying well. It is just an opportunity to add as side income. On some websites that I have come across, the users will invest much and get paid little.

Anytime I see something like this online, I can't help but assume it is a scam. It doesn't seem like someone anyone would pay someone else to do. Especially not since texting is so fast and easy to do. It just doesn't make any sense. Has anyone found a pair to text job that isn't a scam?
Well, I mean, there are many apps. However, not all of them pay. If there were such an app, there would indeed be a high chance of scams, so first you need to do research and then decide if you want to use it or not.

I am not sure if I have ever seen a job like this one where some one is paid for texting jobs. However, I have see a lot of earning programs where you are paid for receiving text.

I was introduced to this kind of website a few months back and I did not even bother to join because I was thinking that the website is a scam website and they were offering to pay too much to believe
Really, that is why doing a research is very important in order to know the one that is good for you to join, because those one that offer too much in times of payment some of them are scam, because had such experience before.

Like texting on a phone? I don't know if that is something that is done. If it is, it does kinda sound suspicious. Of course if this is a real job, I would imagine it doesn't pay that well. Also, just because texting is fast and easy, doesn't mean it would pay well. You may also be texting a lot just to make a dollar or two, and in turn you're stuck wasting your time texting for less to nothing.

If it paid a lot for each text, and not a very small bit of money, than it's probably too good to be true or just not worth it.

Really, that is why doing a research is very important in order to know the one that is good for you to join, because those one that offer too much in times of payment some of them are scam, because had such experience before.
This is why I am always surprised when someone posts about a website and says that they pay very high. I am always wanting to know if it is legit or fake.

"Get paid to text" jobs can often be associated with scams or unethical practices. While there may be legitimate opportunities available, it is important to exercise caution and be aware of common red flags/warning signs to protect yourself from potential scams.

It's highly recommended that you conduct thorough research to ensure its legitimacy and never engage in any activity that seems unethical.

I haven't actually seen or had about get paid to text, though there's nothing impossible but it seems the earnings will be so little unless mixed with different sources of income.

There are lonely/frisky 😂 people in the world.. that will pay you to text them on a regular basis.
But there is a catch: They want more than texts from you.
📸
Just don't do it. The money is good, but DON'T do it.
I got out of there. Fast.
😵

Jobs that "get paid to text" can vary. There are certain respectable possibilities, like those in customer service or marketing, where texting is a requirement of the job. While many "get paid to text" offerings promise quick cash, they frequently demand upfront payments or personal information. To avoid frauds, be vigilant and do extensive research on any such offers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back