What's new

Are computer still valuable in today's world?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Computers are very helpful in the filed of business . We can't imagine a world without computers. But now a days laptops and tablets are also demanding. People think these new invention easy to handle as they can take these devices any where. So do you think computers are still valuable like past?

Computers are very helpful in the filed of business . We can't imagine a world without computers. But now a days laptops and tablets are also demanding. People think these new invention easy to handle as they can take these devices any where. So do you think computers are still valuable like past?
Yes computers are very valuable in industries, companies even there are new updated laptops facilities but still companies use computer in different sectors.

Oh Yes! Computers are still very much valuable in today's world because it makes work faster and easier. And it also makes work stressfree. There is no doubt that there is no organization that doesn't use computer. This also illustrate how valuable computer is.

Yes, I think computers are now more valuable than the past. Computers are very important when it comes to business, education and communication. Without computers, I don't think we will be able to communicate to one another as we are doing now.

I think you are talking about desktops. In my opinion, laptops and other mobile devices are still way behind the capabilities of a desktop. Most businesses are still using desktops coz when it comes to technical specifications, they are more powerful. By the way, I'm still one of those who still enjoy a mouse rather than a touch pad.

In todays world computers are very useful because there is weather forcasting and many other things. People can forcast weather by this process by computers . Advertising is one of the most progressive field these days . ... Scientists also use computers for their experiments .

Yes dear computer is the need of the era. All these difficult tasks are became easy and reachable with the help of computer.
Those type of devices easily taken with but still in all big industries, companies and specially in head offices computers are using and they have great memory which tablets and laptops have not it.

Of course computers are still very valuable to me, because at home I always use the computer to carry out tasks and access the Bizdustry forum, laptop, tablet and mobile only when I am outside the house.

Of course, all transactions related to business are Carry out through the computer. Any company or organization is run by computer interactions.
There the usage of computer is every where in the world.

Desktops are still very much needed and valuable in the field of business.

I'm aware that we can also do various business transactions on laptops and mobile phones, but computers has better software and essential business tools.

Most of the organizations still have desktops on their offices despite having their own laptops.

Absolutely right. Laptops are in common use today. Even companies are using laptops instead of computers. I do not think computer are valueable now a days. Because anyperson do not want to bound to a place. So laptops are taking place of computers.

Computers are still needed and I dont think it will be a thing of the past in anytime soon. Big companies used specialized computers that can perform operations at a speed and accuracy that would be really difficult to perform without them. Besides laptops and tablets are examples of computers.

With the development of Technology old computer lost their identity and worth, because now their come different types of of laptops iPad and many new technological instruments so now people prefer to use smart computers rather than old version.

Yes, I would say computers are still very much of use in today's world.They are only reduced in demand as other forms -tablet and laptops replaced part of it uses due to ease of mobility and size .
However there are establishment that uses desktops as 80% of their working tools .

Computers are very helpful in the filed of business . We can't imagine a world without computers. But now a days laptops and tablets are also demanding. People think these new invention easy to handle as they can take these devices any where. So do you think computers are still valuable like past?com
Computers are very valuable in this generation we are in. Most things are computerised. Hardly can you move in today's world without a technological instrument.
Your mobile phone is one, so yes computers are very valuable

Individually, computers must have lost its value because of the advent of tablets and other gadgets but for business, computer can never outlived its value. It is needed to perform office functions easily and faster.

Well just because most people use laptop and sophisticated phone, does not means desktop computer are no longer valuable. I would like to tell you there are some business that make use of desktop computer due to it wide screen. Delivery companies make use of desktop version to track their vehicles on the road. Forex trading company also use it to do complex trading.

The world can not do without computer.

This is an era of computer where businesses and trade are done by the use of computer.

I wonder what and how the world will be without introduction of computer. Computer is what is driving online business and investment.

Every thing has been computerized the entire commercial world has been computerized and the entire system has been globalised this is as a result of computer.

Computers would continue to remain valuable as long as we have people existing. Even though, laptops make things faster, computers can still help us to do office tasks. Computers can do complex tasks that may be difficult to handle on a laptop. Computers are also important because they help us to have a better understanding of how to understand the IT world. They serve as the foundation we build on to bring about latest innovations.

I definitely think so. When it comes to computers there are some that actual prefer it because it is easier to use and also because you are able to make upgrades to it a a lot easier as well/ I think that this is especially important when it comes to gamers. Instead of a laptop that may be hard to use, they use a desktop and when there are upgrades they simply by that part for the upgrade and can do it themselves as opposed to the complexity in a laptop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back