❓ASK Are any of the free site services worth using anymore?

Grant

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Back in the day, it was easy to get a free website with your own (kinda) domain. Back then you could even get your own domain for these free sites.

These days, free site services aren't great. There's minimal support and there's not much you can do with them. But, are there any free site services still out there that are worth using?

alberello75

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Well, actually looking on the web, nowadays it turns out also to me something almost impossible to find a completely free domain.
However there are some sites where they offer a trial web domain but for just one year. After that we will have to decide whether to continue but paying, or to abandon. Obviously then there will certainly also be constraints to be respected.

nimzy

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Actually I don't really believe free websites do exist to me if I want to invest or even make a post aimed for income I can never patronize the free websites because I will definitely think it is scamming so far the were designed for income purposes.

Ayokex

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Well, I'll say some of them still worth it. The fact that it's free does not make it useless. In other words, there are many free online site that are useless, they're just a waste of time working on it.

btaliat

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It is hard to come back free web hosting this days. And if finally you come by one, you will be frustrated to leave because it will just be a time water to you. So the best thing is just to use money

Alexandoy

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
To have your own website you would need a budget. I do not go for the free websites that you can create your own with their free hosting. It was full of ads and the access speed is crawling. A friend who availed of the free use of website by a UK company didn't last a month because the website he created was very slow and he got irked by the snail pace access due to lots of ads.

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.