What's new

Are any new freelance sites coming up since the pandemic?

I discovered the copywriting network after the pandemic ended. It was a great site and i think that it is still being used by many freelancers as well. However, it is for newbies only.
This is another digital skill that i should really learn in order to be able to earn online income through freelancing. It is good that you have shared this titbit of information with us, and show us that copywriting is a very lucrative skill.

This is another digital skill that i should really learn in order to be able to earn online income through freelancing. It is good that you have shared this titbit of information with us, and show us that copywriting is a very lucrative skill.

Learning digital skills is one of the main aspects of making money online. But you can also make money by simply being a writer. I have worked as a writer in the past and made money, even though I do not possess graphic designing skills at all.

Learning digital skills is one of the main aspects of making money online. But you can also make money by simply being a writer. I have worked as a writer in the past and made money, even though I do not possess graphic designing skills at all.
Academic writer differs a lot from scientific writer or crypto writer so this field has so many specialities to be obvious so what is easy for you is crypto writer when going academic or literary writer you will find a lot of difficulties.

Academic writer differs a lot from scientific writer or crypto writer so this field has so many specialities to be obvious so what is easy for you is crypto writer when going academic or literary writer you will find a lot of difficulties.

Well, academic writing is not that easy. This is because majority of academic writing sites need people who have qualifications and some sort of experience when it comes to hiring people.

I have also heard that writing is a really neat way to earn money online, but I have not necessarily discovered a niche that could rake in a good sum of money. Did you decide to go into freelancing through writing, or were you on a platform with writing jobs available?

Last edited:
It is quite unfortunate that individuals create reviews based on a financial inducement, but it is your prerogative to be extra wary when doing research on an online website that has reviews as proof of legitimacy.
That's true, for me I normally use a platforms called the scam adviser, this website has really helped me alot especially in terms of Identifying a scam and a legit platform.

That's true, for me I normally use a platforms called the scam adviser, this website has really helped me alot especially in terms of Identifying a scam and a legit platform.
This is quite a good platform. But, your own discernment and gut feeling must also play roles in determining if a website is fraudulent or not. This is because there are people who get paid to positive reviews thus misleading people into believing the authenticity of the site in question.

The mixed reviews about the website is not a good sign and does not do anything to confirm its legitimacy. The best thing to do is to avoid using this website because in some cases, the negative website might be a true reflection of the website
Seriously , There are so many platforms that are coming up without any intention of helping you make money from the internet but rather they are looking for every single opportunity to take from you.

Freelancing is a good idea to earn money online, but you need to have a good skills set before you can earn money, if you don't have a skill you can hardly earn money on freelancing website.

Since the pandemic has been around, has there been any new freelance sites started to help people find more work? I imagine there are some new freelance sites out there, if so, are any of them worth working on? What are some good new ones?
There must be a freelance site that comes out after a pandemic. . But as far as I'm concerned I don't know best freelance site that is paying for now if anybody can tell us it will be better.

This is quite a good platform. But, your own discernment and gut feeling must also play roles in determining if a website is fraudulent or not. This is because there are people who get paid to positive reviews thus misleading people into believing the authenticity of the site in question.
Factually, there is one plartform that at first do make new sites review and tell it's members weather it's legit or scam. That plartform later start accepting paid adds to Wich at a time many people got scammed from the site posted to legit Wich is not.

Since the pandemic has been around, has there been any new freelance sites started to help people find more work? I imagine there are some new freelance sites out there, if so, are any of them worth working on? What are some good new ones?
I believe that it is normal to have a lot of freelancing platforms after the pandemic but I have not heard about a new freelancing platform ever since the pandemic started

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back