Best_Online_Earning

Best Online Earning
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS Aquinads.com?
Aquinads.com is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Aquinads.com?
Earn up to $0.02 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: Aquinads

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer, Perfect Money, Bitcoin

Minimum Payout:
Standard Member: $2

Post automatically merged:

Payment #1

Aquinads-01.png

Payment Received

Last edited:
It strikes me that a PTC site like Aquinads.com, paid $ 0.02 per click, this led me to ask, how many clicks per day can I do? is that value per click for all ads? How long does it take to complete the minimum withdrawal? because in the time I have I had not found a site that will pay that amount.

It strikes me that a PTC site like Aquinads.com, paid $ 0.02 per click, this led me to ask, how many clicks per day can I do? is that value per click for all ads? How long does it take to complete the minimum withdrawal? because in the time I have I had not found a site that will pay that amount.

Only one 0.02, Four 0.01 and Others are 0.0015 and 0.001.
You can click all Ads. Approx you can earn $0.07 Per Day.

Only one 0.02, Four 0.01 and Others are 0.0015 and 0.001.
You can click all Ads. Approx you can earn $0.07 Per Day.
Ok thank you so much for the info, I came to think it was like star clicks, paying 0.01 per click on all ads. I think it is a good option since the minimum threshold is $ 2, and not as a star that the minimum is $ 50, I will take my accounts to know how long it takes to reach the threshold on this site that you recommend.

Look for specific things on the company's website that may give away whether or not they are truly legitimate.
  1. Check spelling and grammar. ...
  2. Check for a business address and landline number. ...
  3. Check for a Privacy Policy. ...
  4. Check for a company number. ...
  5. Check the WHOIS database.

If a get paid to click and earn can be offering their members $0.02 per click on their PLATFORM then that's a very good one. If they can be allowing members to do multiple clicks per day I think $5 should be feasible to member to take at the end of the day or hope I'm not taking the earning calculation too far

If a get paid to click and earn can be offering their members $0.02 per click on their PLATFORM then that's a very good one. If they can be allowing members to do multiple clicks per day I think $5 should be feasible to member to take at the end of the day or hope I'm not taking the earning calculation too far

Thanks for message.

But its not like that.
No PTC will offer $5 per day. It will only possible if you have so much referrals.

In this PTC, 1 is having $0.02, 4 having 0.01 and others are 0.0015 and 0.001.
You can earn 0.08 (approx) in a day.

But good thing is all ads are very short time and non-focus ads.
So in a very short time you can click all ads.

I have already registred to this site , it is obvious that Aquinads is the best PTC ads site right now cause we earn higher than any other site , the daily earning at this site is 0.08 $ for standard users without referrals .

As per my Review they are Paying only some selected Members.

Previously when you post anything in Forum it was showing immediately.

But now they are not Posting immediately in Forum. Try it .. I have already posted some message. But it is not showing in Forum.

If you post only Congrats... then it may be show later, but if you post anything regarding Payment Pending, it will never show in Forum.

So many members Payment Pending, but you cant' see any post regarding Payment Pending in forum.

Because they are posting on Forum after Review only. If it is positive then only it will show, otherwise it will not show.

They are replying to Support, otherwise members will say as Scam.
Paying only few selected members, so that others members will think the site is Paying.

They just want to collect only Positive review and want to joining new members.

My Payment also pending more than 12 days, Raised Ticket and asked so many times regarding payment.
They are just replying, but not saying anything regarding payment.

May be site will go any day without any Negative Review. Be Alert ...

Don't invest anymore, you may loss your money ...

As per my Review they are Paying only some selected Members.

Previously when you post anything in Forum it was showing immediately.

But now they are not Posting immediately in Forum. Try it .. I have already posted some message. But it is not showing in Forum.

If you post only Congrats... then it may be show later, but if you post anything regarding Payment Pending, it will never show in Forum.

So many members Payment Pending, but you cant' see any post regarding Payment Pending in forum.

Because they are posting on Forum after Review only. If it is positive then only it will show, otherwise it will not show.

They are replying to Support, otherwise members will say as Scam.
Paying only few selected members, so that others members will think the site is Paying.

They just want to collect only Positive review and want to joining new members.

My Payment also pending more than 12 days, Raised Ticket and asked so many times regarding payment.
They are just replying, but not saying anything regarding payment.

May be site will go any day without any Negative Review. Be Alert ...

Don't invest anymore, you may loss your money ...
Thanks for the update , fortunately I don't invest in this site I have 1.62 $ there , I think I will be able to withdraw in five days but After hearing this , I think it is no payment so this site will scam us for sure .
I would leave site after hitting 2$.

Thanks for the update , fortunately I don't invest in this site I have 1.62 $ there , I think I will be able to withdraw in five days but After hearing this , I think it is no payment so this site will scam us for sure .
I would leave site after hitting 2$.

Just reach to $2. Request for Withdrawal.
If you receive that will be good.

Else after 3 days raise Ticket.

If not received till 15 days, then use that for Advertise.

Payment Pending.
Don't Invest.

Aquinads-Pending.png

Two more new sites similar to Aquinads.
Short duration Ads, can earn daily.

Any one wants, can join:

Last edited:
Yes they are really paying for sure, at least we have their proof of payment, that alone can move us to try the site and see for ourselves whether they are real or not so that's is the importance of payment proof, you will have no option other than to give the site a trial.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back