What's new

Apps that reward you for eating healthy

Are there any apps that will reward you for eating healthy? Maybe you need to enter the amount of calories you ate in a day, the weight you lost, etc. And maybe the app will pay you in prizes and other fun stuff. Does any app like this exist yet?
I believe there is a site called HealthyWage that pays you to lose weight. I see the commercial for it all the time. Not sure if you compete against other members or just reach your goal weight (I think it's the second one.) I'm pretty sure they have contests going too, along with tracking your progress to earn cash. These are just bits and pieces I remember hearing from the commercial. I'm assuming it's legit.

I know a few move to earn apps, where if we walk some distance, regarding our steps, they pay their internal coin as a reward, but eat healthy to get a reward. I don't think this type of any app exists. Maybe in the future this concept based app will be released.

I don't believe there is an app that rewards users for eating well.
Despite the fact that there are other ways to generate money online, I don't believe this one is among them.
But if there is, please let me know.

Are there any apps that will reward you for eating healthy? Maybe you need to enter the amount of calories you ate in a day, the weight you lost, etc. And maybe the app will pay you in prizes and other fun stuff. Does any app like this exist yet?
I've never known of just about any app that permits you to make money by eating a well-balanced diet. It is important to note that there are applications that reward users for exercising and being fit, such as Sweatcoin.

Users of Pact can create goals for healthy eating, exercise, and other behaviors and link their money accounts to the program. They will receive monetary bonuses if they achieve their objectives. Ness is also another app that rewards people for getting regular checkups and other healthy actions.

I never heard of such an application but if it were exisiting I would definitely try it out! I mean why would I care to do something I like and that is healthy and to get paid for that it sounds like a good joke to me haha totally wouldn't mind.
It sounds like a fun application but I wonder what their goal would be? to make people eat healthy? to make an experiment? like how can they profit from that is what I'm really wondering...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back