What's new

Apps that reward you for eating healthy

I don't think there is any app that pays anybody for eating healthy. Even though there are other ways to make money online, I don't think this one in particular is actually part of them. But if there is I will like to know

Are there any apps that will reward you for eating healthy? Maybe you need to enter the amount of calories you ate in a day, the weight you lost, etc. And maybe the app will pay you in prizes and other fun stuff. Does any app like this exist yet?
I think that there's actually an application that is being developed currently that will reward you for staying fit. I'm not sure what the details of the application but I do recall reading a article in the past couple of weeks about this development.

I've never heard of one before,but I'm familiar with apps that rewards with crypto for staying fit (work out) but I wouldn't doubt it's existence

Getting paid while getting fit is one I haven't heard before , even if it's available it won't be available for my country

I never come across such kind of app that will reward me for eating healthy foods. Most of to are simply low earning if available.

I wish there are application like that, that will rewards you for doing good to yourself by eating healthy and think this will make many to start eating healthy.

II
Are there any apps that will reward you for eating healthy? Maybe you need to enter the amount of calories you ate in a day, the weight you lost, etc. And maybe the app will pay you in prizes and other fun stuff. Does any app like this exist yet?
I know they have getpaidtoloseweight challenges and the winner earns the most, some pay per lb lost.

It seems something that is possible to have been existing. But if it actually has been existing, I have never been in contact or seen such type app or platform before

Yes, there are apps that does that, as they are mostly made for those who desire to loose weight and burn calories. It can also be used by those who keep fit. I have used one before a long time ago, but l wasn't really feeling the app as at then, but l believe there are better and more effective ones currently.

I must confess that that is a funny way to earn money online. I have never heard of such before or even imagined it. If such an application should exist, I don't think there will be many in the market. People can easily manipulate the data online to get the rewards.

No , I have never heard of any such apps that lets you to earn money for eating healthy food or any food . Though there are apps that pay you for running and maintaining fitness. Sweatcoins is one among them.

I have not heard of such app but if there is any I would love to get paid for eating so I don't get to lose anything

Sincerely I never heard of such app,and I don't think it exist,but if such app exist it will really be fun to participate apart from the fact that one will earn money

I don't think there is any app like that, nobody will pay you for doing what you like,even if there is an app as such what will be the motives for creating such app.

In my entire journey so far on the internet, I don't think I have ever come across any website that pays one for eating. May be there is, but I am not sure. Or may be you should do more findings online if you can see any answer. That is just my opinion.

I don't believe there is an app that rewards people for eating well. Despite the fact that there are alternative ways to generate money online, I don't believe this is one of them. But if there is, I'd want to know about it.

There are no such apps like that. The organizers have Notting to gain in you eating healthy and they would end up running into loss as anyone could just lie about what they eat. I was once on a fitness group on facebook though, they actually gave rewards for those who lost the most weight but that was simply to motivate others to live healthy.

I have never heard of such an application in my life ... let's be serious, we would all get rich if there is such an application :))

I don't think there's any of such app that exists except it's a premium app - that can think of rewarding you for consistent subscription.
The only way you can get this is if you purchase recommended services that are promoted by the app.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back