What's new

Apps that pay you to find errors

The sites that pays you to find errors are simply the sites that check for app reviews and app testing. There are diverse app testing websites around. The major one could be found on gpt sites like picoworkers.

There are obviously apps that pays for testing applications. You will test the applications to find the possible bugs. Once you dictect an error, you will be paid for doing so.

I am very good at spotting errors , and it will be very nice if I get to find such websites or applications that pay people to render the services , because I will be very good and make so much money from it.

Although this is the first time I'm hearing about this but I don't know whether there is any app that usually paids one for detecting error.

I know some people are paid to find errors in sites and other programs. I was curious, are there any apps that allow you to get paid for finding errors in a program/site? I would love to know as I've found many errors on many sites over the years, and I hear sometimes they will pay you for finding the errors. Is this true?
Sure, there are tools that reward you for spotting mistakes in websites and software. The most well-known applications in this category include HackerOne, Bug Hunter, and Bug Bounty. You can use these programs to search for weaknesses and security problems in websites and applications, and if you uncover one, you may be given remuneration

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back