Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know some people are paid to find errors in sites and other programs. I was curious, are there any apps that allow you to get paid for finding errors in a program/site? I would love to know as I've found many errors on many sites over the years, and I hear sometimes they will pay you for finding the errors. Is this true?

Are there such apps that pay you to find errors? I am just hearing it for the first time. I know of the efficiency of Grammarly but I doubt if they pay you for error finding.

I know some people are paid to find errors in sites and other programs. I was curious, are there any apps that allow you to get paid for finding errors in a program/site? I would love to know as I've found many errors on many sites over the years, and I hear sometimes they will pay you for finding the errors. Is this true?
If you look at the site that is called usertesting, it is all about creating a video review of a website and pointing out what is good and bad about the site and you are paid for this. You are trying to make the site better for them with this critique.

I am not sure if there exist such an app that pays you to find errors. However, there are many freelancing platforms that pay you to proofread. There is a site called Scribendi that pay you to proofread documents and papers. They pay through paypal.

So far from all my entire online journey, I don't think I have come across or even read about an app that pays to find errors. But some alternative have been provided above, you can check if they suit what you want. Or better still, do more findings online. It is just my opinion.

I have not heard of such apps, that would.pay you to find errors, I only know of website moderators those are the ones that help to check the site if it needs adjustments.

Are there such applications that pay you to discover mistakes e shock me & I'm simply hearing it and I am surprised because it new in my ear. I am aware of the productivity of Grammarly and there english correction site, yet I question on the off chance that they pay you for mistake finding. They doing that will be nice considering how well organized grammerly and the rest are.

I was not aware such apps exist, but personally i dont think it makes sense to use apps, yes one might say apps might be faster or more effective, which is actually true. But looking at it from another angle, the sites would be used by humans, every human has what they expecting or looking for when using a site. I dont think an app or bot is capable of understanding what humans want and to express it. The apps would only find faults based on how they where programmed in other words it would be limited.

There is nothing that is not true but the problem is that are they really paying are they legit? I just downloaded an app that I saw the ads on a Mobile App. I thought since it is from advert that it will be legit. After I work on the app and I reached minimum payout, I requested for payout but I didn't receive any payment. Most of the apps are scam

It is first time I hear about this , I think that this category of sites will be few cause there are few errors in sites and apps or am I wrong ?

I have never really come across such apps that pay to find errors. It can be such a great job for webmasters who know exactly what makes a site user friendly.

This sounds new and great, I did not know that one can get paid for finding errors in a app,I would like to know more about such apps if they exist

To me personally I really think that i can be true because some companies can do it all alone so they tend to invite the public to render them some helpful hands.

I am hearing this for the first time especially if those apps weren't trial versions that developers put out there for feedbacks. I guess this is done so as to improve the apps.

There is a platform that pays someone to test apps and other products and whenever you find a bug you will be paid for your time. I think the name of the platform is utesting.

There is a platform that pays someone to test apps and other products and whenever you find a bug you will be paid for your time. I think the name of the platform is utesting.
Yes i have heard about this site and its quit legit though i dont have an account but i know someone who works with this. Its quit nice though but i dont have an idea how much they pay or if there is a minimum withdrawal.

I have not heard of this websites or application before but I won't doubt its existence. There are many applications on play store that performes different functions and this may also be included.

Yes i have heard about this site and its quit legit though i dont have an account but i know someone who works with this. Its quit nice though but i dont have an idea how much they pay or if there is a minimum withdrawal.
Yeah the platform is definitely ladies and a lot of people make money from it but the problem I had the way it is I couldn't learn it well and there are some devices I don't have.

Since I’ve been working on different sites and also looking for different and better sites, I’ve never heard that there’s one or any app or site that will pay you for detecting errors

Seriously, I'm not sure if I have ever come across such applications that pays you for finding errors. What kind of errors do one need to find with such applications that makes it pay?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back