What's new

Apple Co-founder lunches his own coin, WOZX!

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As per news, Apple Co-founder has lunched his coin, with initials -WOZX- how willing are you to key into this coin or project?
Do you think it will also be a great success just like Apple?
I read it can be purchased on hbtc.com.

In expectant to seeing how Libra goes woxy showed up.Lets wait and see how it goes but I will advise that we don't rush into this investment rather take cautious in the investment.

Despite having a big personality as the founder of this coin. I agree with the comment above that we should not just jump into this and invest without looking into it more. I would like to know the market value if it has a great growth potential.

I haven't check the price but I think this can be another great opportunity to invest and make huge profit by investing in the coin.

Let's just hope that the coin is affordable for now

As Apple Co-Founder who is the WOZX owner is possible or maybe success on its cryptocurrency creation. But in cryptocurrency adventure there is not the difference between the most popular person and other, is depended on the coin benefit and evolution. So we should wait the WOZX evolution first if will survive or no.

The rate at which all these coins are popping up is amazing, it seem like I am going to start up my own cryptocurrency pretty soon. They are kind of abusing this project of cryptocurrency, well let's hope it will be a success.

Wow this is the first sm hearing of this, I think it might be a success. I will try to gather more informations about it like its market, it target audience and its price.Let's just hope that the coin is affordable for now and its going to be a huge success.

What's the current value of the coin? And what exactly is the crypto lovers in general saying about it? Because it doesn't make sense jumping in to it now, for me even if I have the money to buy it I won't for now, I will only invest on it when I see a million investors rushing into it.

To adopt is the key. Like in the bitcoin's journey. It became a success because they adopt it. Timing too, if that coin is in its perfect timing, then it will become a success. ☺️

That’s a huge one and it will gain momentum because of the company the man is affiliated to. People all over the world trust apple and use their products because of the satisfaction they get so if the co-founder has come up with a coin people will want to identify with him. Let’s see how the coin performs in the crypto market

From the foundation and the hand of where the coin is coming from I believe the coin will be very massive in the crypto currency exchange Business for Investors. As a matter of fact Apple don't have their own coin so this will be huge with the impact of Apple on the new coin launched by their co founder in the market.

As per news, Apple Co-founder has lunched his coin, with initials -WOZX- how willing are you to key into this coin or project?
Whether it will be a great success or not depends on the usefulness of the coin and how it's keyed into important areas especially for those who use apple products. But I believe that anything coming from Apple is always a top notch and people will accept it with gladness of heart. Let's wait and see how it goes.

Waiting to see how Libra goes woxy showed up. Let's wait to see how it goes, but I'm going to advise that we're not jumping into this investment, rather taking the investment carefully.

There is nothing impossible in today's world, so far the founders are ready to take the necessary steps and employ experts who can help with boosting the value of the coin, success is very possible for them to achieve.

I don't think so, except he pulls strings and pumps money into the coin. It is important to note that not every coin will be successful regardless of who launched or created it.

I'm not really an Apple fan but when it comes to cryptocurrency, I would be open to anything that gives me the opportunity to make more money from the project.

I know nothing about WOZX. These days a lot of individuals and businesses are creating their own crypto currency and I am afraid to try anything new because it would be just another rug pull

Despite being the coin's originator and possessing a strong personality.
I concur that we shouldn't just invest in this without doing additional research before doing so.
If it has a high potential for growth, I'd like to know the market value.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back