What's new

APPFlame - Earn money by playing games on mobile

I want to commend you for taking your time to put up such a long and useful review about the above earning platform. This could be another source of extra income. I will have to give it a try to see things for myself. Thanks for sharing.

Sending out payment proof is a for way of autenticity , people have been scammed on many sites by working and not getting paid , and i really like this new updates on this video game site.
At the beginning you receive a registration bonus of 9444 points and you have a minimum withdrawal of 9998 points (0.52Euro) and it gives you games for which you play a few minutes for the difference in points.

You have games with:

100 points / minute
80 points / minute

and so on

For the first retreat I stayed a maximum of 5 minutes at a game :)

and without the bonus for the minimum withdrawal of 0.52E I stay fixed for a day, if I play chill. No ref, nothing. Just me. And if I make 10,000 points a day, my refs get 2.5k points in vain a day! :)

now it depends on how long you play on the phone. if you stay on the phone all day and play, you can make a few euros through this application.

success! I'm still waiting for your questions.

I enjoy playing games and would love to be a part of this, but my nation does not accept PayPal as a method of payment, which crushes my heart.

I enjoy playing games and would love to be a part of this, but my nation does not accept PayPal as a method of payment, which crushes my heart.

then you have nothing to do ... it's the only payment method :)

I've seen this type of thing somewhat but the various downloads you'll have to make are what would put me off - this wouldn't give me much time to do other things on bizdustry and other places I'll work.
Though I'll still check it out though.

I've tried this one application after a youtuber I adore called Vinsane recommended me but It seems to give a very low amount of credits for every minute of playing and I don't think its wroth it .... so I simply removed it from my phone and I dont think I will ever try it out once again.
although there are two paying applications I can recommend you guys one is called "CashApp" and the other one is called "StreetBees" both pay well and are legit I got payed from both. so Good luck if you try them out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back