Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
Hello guys,

It is the first application that I present here and I highly recommend it (from my own experience). It is an application on the phone (I use it on Android, I don't know if it works on iOS), at registration you receive a bonus of 9444 coins and you have to register to play some games to make coins. In my opinion, it is the best application of its kind because it offers you quite a lot from my point of view (100 coins / minute played, 150 coins / minute played, 80 coins / minute played; it depends on which game you install).

➡ What is ”APPFLAME”

APPFLAME is an Android application where you download some games and play on your phone through the application and you are paid for it.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH ”APPFLAME”?

It depends on how long you play on the phone. I also took out 5 euros in 2 days. (paypal)

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

Below is a detailed presentation, followed by my reff link. I specify that it is important to register on my link because you receive 25% per day from what I produce (and I do somewhere at 7,000 - 10,000 points) so you will receive somewhere up to 2.5k points per day in vain. (considering that 9998 points = 0.54E). We help each other, you play and I win from you, I work daily a lot and you win from me. :)

As a withdrawal you only have PayPal and the following packages:

- 2000 COINS - 0.84 RON (0.17Euro)
- 9998 COINS - 2.5 RON (0.50Euro)
- 19796 COINS - 5 RON (1,04Euro)
- 48506 COINS - 12 RON (2,44Euro)
- 94130 - 25 RON (5,08Euro)
- 186376 COINS - 50 RON (10,17Euro)
- 276768 COINS - 75 RON (15,25Euro)
- 365334 COINS - 100 RON (20,33Euro)

Depending on how you have converted PayPal, it will automatically convert when you receive the payment.

I tested the first payment yesterday, I received 9444 at registration and with the first game I immediately made 9998 COINS (I installed a game I played a few minutes at 120 coins / minute) and I received the payment on the same day, yesterday - 2.5 RON - 0.52 EUR in PayPal.

Another cool thing I saw is that if you sign up on my affiliate link, you get 25% of what I produce and I get 25% of what you produce. So we both help each other equally and I personally work quite often and a lot on this application. I have a few games at the moment (slotomania, another slot game, wsop poker that I play daily).

My registration link: CLICK

If you have questions, I come here every day and answer you :) at the beginning you will not have many games to install; you have to install the recommended ones there and after if you don't like them you can delete them and others will appear.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

I am waiting for your reviews here and let's help each other in large numbers, after all we all play on the phone and so we have an extra motivation, because we are paid. :)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I have read the piece very well. How many hours did you play game in the app to get to the minimum withdrawal? I don't mean the one you add to the bonus you are already give.

I have read the piece very well. How many hours did you play game in the app to get to the minimum withdrawal? I don't mean the one you add to the bonus you are already give.

At the beginning you receive a registration bonus of 9444 points and you have a minimum withdrawal of 9998 points (0.52Euro) and it gives you games for which you play a few minutes for the difference in points.

You have games with:

100 points / minute
80 points / minute

and so on

For the first retreat I stayed a maximum of 5 minutes at a game :)

and without the bonus for the minimum withdrawal of 0.52E I stay fixed for a day, if I play chill. No ref, nothing. Just me. And if I make 10,000 points a day, my refs get 2.5k points in vain a day! :)

now it depends on how long you play on the phone. if you stay on the phone all day and play, you can make a few euros through this application.

success! I'm still waiting for your questions.

I don't really know how legit this maybe but I don't like participating in all these gaming apps because many of them does not accept people from certain geographical locations.

I tried downloading this app, but it didn't work for me, its not for my country, that's what they app told me, that is not accessible here in my location.

I have never heard about this app. Do they pay through other methods like cryptocurrencies? The problem is that Paypal is not supported in my country at all, so I would never be able to earn if they only pay via Paypal :(

I have never heard about this app. Do they pay through other methods like cryptocurrencies? The problem is that Paypal is not supported in my country at all, so I would never be able to earn if they only pay via Paypal :(

just paypal ... not other methods.

just paypal ... not other methods.

Unfortuantely, this is one of the biggest reasons why I am not able to earn money online. Almost all the earning apps on playstire pay only thru paypal and do not provide other methods. Having said that I do not believe that such apps are lucrative anyway, so I do not focus much on them. I prefer forum posting to be the best way to earn money online and Bizdustry is the best!

Ahhh I tried to install the App on My Mobile But still the App is Not available in my country!!
Hope it will Available Soon in my country I love to play games instead of fun.. we get some bucks out there

I am about to reach the minimum payout. Already around 9840 coins. As you can see in my screen shot. It took a long time to reach that level. IMG_20210607_001332.jpg

I don't use it anymore, he made the payment as much as he did ... I don't have any more games, the others don't count for me anymore. I gave up on him!

Hello guys,

It is the first application that I present here and I highly recommend it (from my own experience). It is an application on the phone (I use it on Android, I don't know if it works on iOS), at registration you receive a bonus of 9444 coins and you have to register to play some games to make coins. In my opinion, it is the best application of its kind because it offers you quite a lot from my point of view (100 coins / minute played, 150 coins / minute played, 80 coins / minute played; it depends on which game you install).

➡ What is ”APPFLAME”

APPFLAME is an Android application where you download some games and play on your phone through the application and you are paid for it.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH ”APPFLAME”?

It depends on how long you play on the phone. I also took out 5 euros in 2 days. (paypal)

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

Below is a detailed presentation, followed by my reff link. I specify that it is important to register on my link because you receive 25% per day from what I produce (and I do somewhere at 7,000 - 10,000 points) so you will receive somewhere up to 2.5k points per day in vain. (considering that 9998 points = 0.54E). We help each other, you play and I win from you, I work daily a lot and you win from me. :)

As a withdrawal you only have PayPal and the following packages:

- 9998 COINS - 2.5 RON (0.50Euro)
- 19796 COINS - 5 RON (1,04Euro)
- 48506 COINS - 12 RON (2,44Euro)
- 94130 - 25 RON (5,08Euro)
- 186376 COINS - 50 RON (10,17Euro)
- 276768 COINS - 75 RON (15,25Euro)
- 365334 COINS - 100 RON (20,33Euro)

Depending on how you have converted PayPal, it will automatically convert when you receive the payment.

I tested the first payment yesterday, I received 9444 at registration and with the first game I immediately made 9998 COINS (I installed a game I played a few minutes at 120 coins / minute) and I received the payment on the same day, yesterday - 2.5 RON - 0.52 EUR in PayPal.

Another cool thing I saw is that if you sign up on my affiliate link, you get 25% of what I produce and I get 25% of what you produce. So we both help each other equally and I personally work quite often and a lot on this application. I have a few games at the moment (slotomania, another slot game, wsop poker that I play daily).

My registration link: CLICK

If you have questions, I come here every day and answer you :) at the beginning you will not have many games to install; you have to install the recommended ones there and after if you don't like them you can delete them and others will appear.

View attachment 2322

View attachment 2323

View attachment 2324

View attachment 2325

View attachment 2326

View attachment 2327

I am waiting for your reviews here and let's help each other in large numbers, after all we all play on the phone and so we have an extra motivation, because we are paid. :)

EDIT : I don't use it anymore, he made the payment as much as he did ... I don't have any more games, the others don't count for me anymore. I gave up on him!
Like seriously I don't play game because I want to earn something,so is not my doing at all when it comes to playing games online to earn money from it tho,is not that I don't play game but only candy crush.

EDIT : I don't use it anymore, he made the payment as much as he did ... I don't have any more games, the others don't count for me anymore. I gave up on him!
I don't understand what you are trying to say here. I your trying to say that the website don't pay anymore or what. Because with what I have read about the app and all your payment proof, I am impressed and I will like to joined the app with your link. But first I will want to know if they are still paying.

Most of these reward apps are cool and all but the sad part is that people from developing countries are restricted from taking part. Unless they use VPN to bypass it though

Lots of hard work is required from this game in order to earn rewards. It's discouraging to see it's only option being PayPal, which isn't supported in my demographic.

I once joined something like this some time back before and what discouraged me was the fact that majority of the games I was asked to download where online games, which means I have to spend money on data and the earnings where slow

I love playing games alort and I would really love to be a part of this but sincerely,my country do not accept PayPal method of withdraw it saddens my heart

I came back with new payments to him, he still pays and it's good! :)

I created a new account on another phone and I had paid games with 1000 coins / minute! You can easily make a few euros at the beginning!

pay1.png

pay2.png

pay3.png

pay4.png

you have the registration link in the first post!

My only problem is that I think the games are played online which will be a bad factor cos of the cost of data in my region. If the games are played offline, I will definitely try them out and see how it works.

My only problem is that I think the games are played online which will be a bad factor cos of the cost of data in my region. If the games are played offline, I will definitely try them out and see how it works.

I honestly didn't try without the internet, so I can't give my opinion. I played them and the points were counted only with the internet / wifi on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back