Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some apps that will reward you with physical prizes? I considered checking out those claw machine games, but I want something that can garauntee me good prizes. Any suggestions for any apps that gives better prizes and such?

Wouldn't it be fantastic if your walking won you money or other benefits in addition to race t-shirts and medals? You might already be tracking your walking with a pedometer app. These apps will convert your steps into cash, discounts, or donations to charity. Unfortunately, you may not be able to quit your day job, but it is good to be compensated for your efforts. That should assist you in overcoming your walking excuses.

Concerning app that rewards an individual with physical prizes. Well, I don't think we have an application that can reward someone with physical prizes, though it would be an amazing one if there is and people will really buy into it and they will gain patronage and more traffic

Apps that will reward their physical prizes will always be local apps and they will not be general. I have not seen such apps before or come close to finding one.

There are a couple of survey apps that reward you with gift cards, they deliver the cards to your local residence.

I don't know if there are such apps, as personally, I don't find it interesting working with these kind of apps. You can consider some of the comments above or may be do more research online. That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Boomplay can also be considered as an app that reward it's users with physical gifts. It an app used for streaming and downloading music. It rewards users with points, these points can be used in getting various prices in return.

A lot of apps that offer surveys would generally offer physical rewards especially those that are third party apps.
Examples include: capital one shopping, fetch rewards, Swagbucks, ibotta, cosign.
They also offer cashbacks too.

It would be a nice idea if any site paid rewards in physical prizes, but if they do this type, they need to pay some extra amount in shipping delivery, since I joined online, I never find this type of site. Maybe in the future, we can see this type of sites.

What are some apps that will reward you with physical prizes? I considered checking out those claw machine games, but I want something that can garauntee me good prizes. Any suggestions for any apps that gives better prizes and such?
These rewarding sites will not hesitate to offer you gift cards and other various intangible materials as a reward for your work, and this is not enough motivation for the workers to try and fully immerse themselves in playing games on this platform

relating to an app that awards users with tangible goods. Well, I don't believe there is an app that can give out physical prizes, but if there was, it would be wonderful and people would really buy into it, resulting in more traffic and sales.

I don't know lefit app that offers this most of them are scam and claiming that you can earn crazy things like iPhone and stuff I guess that's because it would take extra time and things like that it would be nice

I don't know lefit app that offers this most of them are scam and claiming that you can earn crazy things like iPhone and stuff I guess that's because it would take extra time and things like that it would be nice
There are no sites that offer these rewards anymore. The best thing will be to avoid them for your sanity's sake. A lot of rewards aren't available for third world countries so when I see those ads, I block them even.

I don't really think such app are available on the internet that can offer you physical gift and I believe alot of people won't love to worked on those app simply because we have different needs and only money can meet up your demands.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back