What's new

Apart from Giveaways, What Other Ways Can We Derive Traffic On a Site?

Giveaways could be a good way to get traffic. I think that apart from giveaways, providing links to products that could benefit your viewers could also prove to be fruitful.

Concerning ways that can be used to derive traffic on a site apart from giveaways. Well, giveways is something needed to be done to draw in traffic or attention to your site as we all know that it is what people love and find fun in doing. Another way is through advert ans sharing of testimonies as a proof of trust to your viewers.

You should be open to trying out things like writing articles on other people's websites or simply just running advertisement if you are sure that you have quality in the website.

You should actually think about writing articles about the kind of product that you sell or you should invite other people to write on your website and with time it is going to get more exposure.

they'll help you promote your products or services and drive traffic to your site, also having other social media platforms where you can drive your followers to your site with an offer that will make them visit.

• Get listed in online directories. ...
  • Build backlinks. ...
  • Post to social media. ...
  • Include hashtags in your posts. ...
  • Use landing pages. ...
  • Target long-tail keywords. ...
  • Start email marketing. ...
  • Guest blog.

If you are having a YouTube channel if you want to have a good traffic I'll advise you to be posting quality content's that's just the best way you can get a good number of subscribers.

If you are having a YouTube channel if you want to have a good traffic I'll advise you to be posting quality content's that's just the best way you can get a good number of subscribers.
You have a point there, if you want to gain good traffics you need to find a good contents, if you are posting good contents on your channel you are going to have good traffic.

You have a point there, if you want to gain good traffics you need to find a good contents, if you are posting good contents on your channel you are going to have good traffic.
I agree with what you've said, having traffic on your channel will depends on the content you are posting on your channel that's why it's advisable to be posting quality content's.

I agree with what you've said, having traffic on your channel will depends on the content you are posting on your channel that's why it's advisable to be posting quality content's.
That's just the truth sir, if you are posting good contents on your website you are going to have a good best, a lot of people don't really understand this, putting it into practice is very important.

That's just the truth sir, if you are posting good contents on your website you are going to have a good best, a lot of people don't really understand this, putting it into practice is very important.
You have a point there, the content you are posting on your website is very important, it will help you attract a lot of people, that's why you need to be posting quality content's, This very important.

You have a point there, the content you are posting on your website is very important, it will help you attract a lot of people, that's why you need to be posting quality content's, This very important.
I completely agree with what you said sir, the kind of content you are posting is very important, if you are posting high quality content's you'll have the best results.

I completely agree with what you said sir, the kind of content you are posting is very important, if you are posting high quality content's you'll have the best results.
That's true, posting high quality content's will help your website or blog grow, this one of the little secret that will help you a lot, it will also attract a lot of people.

That's true, posting high quality content's will help your website or blog grow, this one of the little secret that will help you a lot, it will also attract a lot of people.
Quality contents is a better route of gaining audience.
The truth is, no one would refuse to subscribe to what is qualitative.
These is something lacking in our online communities

You have a point there, doing giveaways will also help but you have already made mentioned of the most important thing, posting quality content is the best way to get what you want.

You have a point there, doing giveaways will also help but you have already made mentioned of the most important thing, posting quality content is the best way to get what you want.
If you don't want to spend money, I think if you are good at posting quality content's you are going to have the best results, a lot of people have made millions on their YouTube channels.

If you don't want to spend money, I think if you are good at posting quality content's you are going to have the best results, a lot of people have made millions on their YouTube channels.
The people that made millions from Youtube channels are quite little in the world or exception, the big majorities of them doesn't even reached monetization requirement from Youtube and uses other form of monetization like selling books or full course at Udemy.

Many people love giveaways and the are always looking for a platform where it exists. This method has been used to draw traffic on many sites. But other than this approach, is there any other way we could lure people to flood a site with the giveaways?
You can bring traffic to your website by having great contents and having something which is needed for people, this could bring many people to your website.

You can bring traffic to your website by having great contents and having something which is needed for people, this could bring many people to your website.
The monetization from the ads is not like before because you are not earning well, selling articles is better for website monetization as some sites provides such service.

That's the fact, posting quality content's is very important, it will help your plartform to grow not only that you'll be having a good number of visitors daily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back