Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Is anyone here watching the Oscars this year? I personally can't get into award shows. It's mostly just rich celebs awarding other rich celebs for performing in rich productions where they make a lot of money. I'll admit, I'm a bit jealous about their wealth.

Anyway, that's not the point. Is anyone here tuning into the Oscars this year? What movies are you hoping wins for best movie, best director, best actor, actress etc.

The show happens March 12th. Who you predicting wins?

I always hear about the Oscars but I don't ever watch it as I live in the UK and it's only really late for us in the UK. I usually find out about the winners and such and any drama that happens the following day on the news. I have a feeling that Auston Butler will win something for his movie Elvis, he was a great actor and really portrayed Elvis very well.

I always try to watch the oscars on a yearly basis but the last couple of years hasn't felt the same as years ago... plus there has only been so many good movies in the past year.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back