What's new

Anyone using Fiverr to offer services? How do you deal with spam messages?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Anyone here using Fiverr to offer services? I just recently joined and posted a gig but I keep on receiving spam messages. How do you deal with it? Because sometimes I don’t know if I need to entertain a message or not at all. It’s frustrating.

Anyone here using Fiverr to offer services? I just recently joined and posted a gig but I keep on receiving spam messages. How do you deal with it? Because sometimes I don’t know if I need to entertain a message or not at all. It’s frustrating.
Yes, I'm working on Fiverr as a freelancer. Getting spam messages from buyers is quite common. I would suggest that you simply ignore those messages or block them. As long as you report the message as spam, it won't count against you.

I'm not into freelancing and i don't make use of fiverr to offer services and so i don't have to deal with spam messages on fiverr. I guess you should just ignore spam messages on fiverr.

I don't think there's anything you can do about it. Maybe you should report to fiverr directly if there's anyway they can help you to block those messages. As for, I think the only thing you can do is to ignore those messages.

I don't think there's anything you can do about it. Maybe you should report to fiverr directly if there's anyway they can help you to block those messages. As for, I think the only thing you can do is to ignore those messages.

I think that the best thing you can do is that you can ignore them. However, you may also receive some kind of useful message as well from someone who might offer something great.

I am not very successful on Fiverr, however, I have listed a couple of gigs on Fiverr. I do not receive a lot of spam messages. If you are receiving a lot of spam messages, try to report and ask them to take actions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back