What's new

Anyone still playing Candy Crush?

Up until now , I don't know how to play that game. I see it as a waste of time and effort. Something that it doesn't add to my knowledge at the very least. I like to play Scrabble or football games. Still, some find very fun and challenging.

I used to play the game but I wasn't addicted to it. I didn't even like the game that much. I mostly like role playing games such as Avakin life and the sims but they usually need internet connection to play. I aslo stopped playing games on my phone since they drain your battery and ever since I got to know off apps that you can earn from playing games I prefer them. Know am only focusing on things that can make me earn some money.

I personally have never played Candy crush Saga but I know that this game is very popular in the world it has in the Google play market More than 1 billion downloads and about 32 million reviews which gives the application 4.7 stars. And the game is fun and exciting. You can have fun when you're bored.

I guess candy crush is a mobile game especially on Android phones. I've never for once use my phone to play game but my sister usually use my phone to download game, play it and later delete it because i must not see it

Candy Crush is a popular mobile game. I was introduced to the game when I bought a smartphone for the first time, in 2013. The game was so addictive that I almost forgot to eat and sleep. My eyes strained, hands hurt, still I played. I played every where, even when I was traveling. I even started changing the date so that I did not have to wait for 24 hours to play the next level, or next game. Prior to Candy Crush, the only video game I have ever played was Solitaire and Chess on the computer.

Then I decided to uninstall the game. Not only my time was consumed but even my device's battery began to drain faster and my device began to heat up.
I played a lot because this is one of addictive game and I tried my best to leave it playing but unfortunately I can't so, I used to uninstall this just to avoid playing.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back