Anyone still playing Candy Crush?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Candy Crush is a popular mobile game. I was introduced to the game when I bought a smartphone for the first time, in 2013. The game was so addictive that I almost forgot to eat and sleep. My eyes strained, hands hurt, still I played. I played every where, even when I was traveling. I even started changing the date so that I did not have to wait for 24 hours to play the next level, or next game. Prior to Candy Crush, the only video game I have ever played was Solitaire and Chess on the computer.

Then I decided to uninstall the game. Not only my time was consumed but even my device's battery began to drain faster and my device began to heat up.

Candy Crush is a popular mobile game. I was introduced to the game when I bought a smartphone for the first time, in 2013. The game was so addictive that I almost forgot to eat and sleep. My eyes strained, hands hurt, still I played. I played every where, even when I was traveling. I even started changing the date so that I did not have to wait for 24 hours to play the next level, or next game. Prior to Candy Crush, the only video game I have ever played was Solitaire and Chess on the computer.

Then I decided to uninstall the game. Not only my time was consumed but even my device's battery began to drain faster and my device began to heat up.
I used to change the time in order to play this game as well. I got quite far in the game, when i was playing it a few years back and managed to actually complete the game, but since then i have stopped playing and have not updated the game to get new levels. After a while i think that it gets a bit repetitive.

I can't explain how much I love that game candy crush. While I was so active with it, I'll make sure that I didn't install any other game order that this game FPSO that I can be concentrated on it alone.

That game is super addictive even though I don't have it on my present phone, I still intend on downloading it but not now cos I don't want to be distracted.

Alot of persons still play candy crush, my sisters plays it alot. I dont normally play it much tho but i can tell you the game is very addictive. I once played it and i could not stop

Candy crush is the best game in mobile phone for me, I always play this game in my free time. It help me pass out time when ever am lonely. It is the best game for me for years now. I hope they upgrade it more and more

For candy crush is a female game.
I love adventure games.
And also football games.

I play candy crush soda saga because that is a game that is on the mistplay app and I earn PayPal money for playing that game.Game is fun challenging and addicting

Lol!! You mean your eyes almost strained playing candy crush? I don't really have the time and energy for playing games not even the ones on my phone

I miss playing candy crush. I don't play this game anymore. It's because I found out that when your level in candy crush is very high then difficulty level is also very high. The first level is very easy to achieve and completed.

People love things differently, so I believe there are people who still play Candy crush just like I still play subway surfer and block burster

As popular as this game is I never got to grips with it. Although I have better game alternatives but I would've loved to play and be very good at playing this game. My gameplay always ends after a couple of levels.

For candy crush is a female game.
I love adventure games.
And also football games.
No. Candy crush is a game for the female gender. I do not like that game as a woman. It depends on personality I think, as a lot of my female friends like that games that are intellectual.

I am somehow addicted to the game. I still play until now but as often as before because I am always engage but offline and online.

Yes, the game is quite captivating and addictive if care is not taken. You can never get bored when playing candy crush, it has a way of keeping you on your toes with taunting stages featured on the game. The game is unending and can be played by any age.

Funny I never really played this game because I never understood looking at other playing how they see those loops, never really paid too much attention to it too though and it was mostly common with women

I think I played the game when I first bought my first smart phone,, and one secrete about the game is that its very addictive like it can make u to collect a hot slap from ur parents,, but this days I don't play it anymore so o don't really know much about it again

Candy crush is one of the most popular game for female, some people still play it, I think it's a cool game though I haven't played it before

Very well,, candy crush is a very exiting game to play. U never get bored or tired of playing it, it's actually my mums breakfast and dinner before sleeping

Candy crush is the only game that stays long in my phone, I've gone as far as saving it to my google account just incase I want to play it using another device

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back