Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I'm not by any means a cosplayer myself, but if I had the time I'd consider it as it does look like a lot of fun. I don't know how to make my own outfits, and I think that's the more fun thing about it. Then going out and showing it off.

Has anyone here cosplayed? How was it? And what did you cosplay as?

I've never cosplayed and why I haven't is because I'm not very good in acting. I tried it years ago and couldn't bring my face and look into they eyes of whom I'm talking to. I knew acting wasn't a thing I could do and never tried again. I would say I'm the shy type.

When I was younger and I liked anime series a bit more I did it in some manga salons, I mean with 15-16 years more or less, now I am not attracted at all to cosplay, but honestly, at the time it was fun, and in the manga salons I went to there was a very good atmosphere.

Only once during my childhood for an annual school function, I was dressed as Charlie Chaplin for a small group dance performance. 😅 That was the only time I cosplayed. Although I won't mind cosplaying again. I really like the concept of Halloween, but in India it's not celebrated. Maybe when I go abroad, I'll fulfil this wish of mine.😊

I never officially cosplayed but I have been to a lot of costume parties where it was not related to Halloween. I don't think that counts though. lol

I used to be very well into cosplaying when I was still a kid. I was in our church drama team, so we literally act most of the stories in the Bible. I have worn Satan costume a couple of times and it can be very creepy.

I haven't cosplayed since I become an adult and I don't think it's something that I can get into right now or even again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back