What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
It's always said that "anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new". that saying is true of making money online. a number of times, we have fallen victims of many scam sites, hardly would anyone who is active really online deny that fact.

For sure that is just a good observation you made bro. I guess they still maintained their high rate for viewing their ads because their advertisers still don't have any problem with their advertising package even though bitcoin is on the rise because they really have organic traffic.

I sure have been a victim of a scam site. I may not have invested money in it, but I did invest my time. Ever since then, I tried to read a lot of reviews before joining a site so I won't be a victim again. I think all of us has fallen into a scam site once or twice. Getting scammed is pretty normal when it comes to online, especially if one is a beginner.

I have fallen for a scam site on more than one occasion, although in all the sites I always back out when it comes to money, therefore I never lose money to any of the site, but I wasted my time, energy and data on the platforms.

I don't want to generalize but if anyone has not fallen in for a scam website, it means the person is not that hungry for money. If at all the person is hungry, there is no way he or she won't have fallen for scam websites because we always register on any sites that promises money.

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
This is me, I have fallen for not just one but I have lost count. Racksterly, double of investment in 24 hours, crypto sites etc have all robbed me of my money. But that will be different in 2021. New year new resolution, I am not parting with my money unnecessary this year.

This is me, I have fallen for not just one but I have lost count. Racksterly, double of investment in 24 hours, crypto sites etc have all robbed me of my money. But that will be different in 2021. New year new resolution, I am not parting with my money unnecessary this year.
This is so sad, but I do not understand why people believe it's possible for another person to double their investment in 24 hours. What exactly would the money be used for to have been able to generate such profits? I'm glad you have learned from the experience.

This is so sad, but I do not understand why people believe it's possible for another person to double their investment in 24 hours. What exactly would the money be used for to have been able to generate such profits? I'm glad you have learned from the experience.
Yeah, I was pretty naive at that time. I was seeing payment proofs and I just concluded that it was real. I sent the money and was thinking "by tomorrow I will have double of my money". I was already spending money I have not seen. When I saw that I've been scammed, I was so down and hopeless.

Scams sites are inevitable, there is no how you won't fall for a scam site in one way or the other especially if you're an investment freak. We have learn our lessons in one way or the other. I have fallen for a scam site very well

Looking back its kind of funny but believe when you been scammed its a different feeling entirely. Got scammed when I was just trying to start bitcoin business. How angry I was then but I thank God for his grace. That thing taught me a lot and helped change my mindset about people

I have fallen for scam websites in the past. That was when I was desperate to make money online. I try every money making websites that come my way. I got swept by any sales latter I read online. I keep buying courses that promises get rich quick scheme. One of the those sites I got was multi level marketing websites that promises s huge return in short time.

Yeah, I was pretty naive at that time. I was seeing payment proofs and I just concluded that it was real. I sent the money and was thinking "by tomorrow I will have double of my money". I was already spending money I have not seen. When I saw that I've been scammed, I was so down and hopeless.
There is a need for us to always be careful. Sometimes you see payment proof, it is usually posted by the people owning the investment website. They do this to get at unsuspecting persons. I won't join any site till I get payment proof from someone that I know.

I don't want to generalize but if anyone has not fallen in for a scam website, it means the person is not that hungry for money. If at all the person is hungry, there is no way he or she won't have fallen for scam websites because we always register on any sites that promises money.
Or they're just not interested in investing in general. Anyone who wants to make their grow will somehow fall for schemes. Even those investment platforms that looks like a longterm investments with low return can take your money when you're not expecting them to.

Yes! I have fallen into scarm site, telegram Bitcoin mining site, I even believe the site and I referred people to the site before I later find out it was a scam site, I was so disappointed and angry. We have to be very careful as we are introduced to different site, we should ask lots of questions not to be scammed.

Well experience is the best teacher! Although I av a friend who is yet to fall for any form of scam cause probably he doesn't fancy online making money! He believe that if you don't make ur money physically then its impossible to make on air(I.e online)

Yes I would like to say I have not fallen victim of a scam site, I think that lie sounded better in my head. I think it is almost impossible if you are into online business that you wouldn't at one stage have been scammed by a website either through ponzi scheme or other methods.

I have fallen for scam sites on several occasions, the first was on the social network application called WhatsApp, they came offering a money doubling scheme of which that they claim will take just 24hours to receive my money, I did sent my money, that was how they blocked me on WhatsApp till date.

I have fallen to scam site that says they are paying their client if they can reach certain point and at the end of the day another excuse will arise so i have fallen so many times and i have learnt my lesson, Experience is the best teacher

A favorite trick of scammers is to create websites with addresses that mimic those of large brands or companies, like Yah00.com or Amaz0n.net. Scammers count on you skimming over the address and domain name, so it’s always worth double-checking the address bar if you’re redirected to a website from another page.

A friend of mine losed her money when she received a call that call her secret pin to the defrauder.
They took all her money.
Another of a friend Facebook account was also hacked.
I have always been a very careful person.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back