What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

I have fallen for scam sites before, and I have lost both time and money. When I was a newbie, I tried so many PTC sites but most of them turned out to be scams. Then I tried investing money HYIP sites and I earned just a little but lost alot to scam sites. Then there are writing sites that were initially paying but later started being scram sites and finally became total scams.

If there any one who is an adult and has not fallen for any scam online, that person must either be dead lucky or must have a mentor that he or she goes to ask questions before going into any business online and mentor must have been scammed a million times because as far as I am concerned I think it is impossible to be actively in search of online money making opportunities and not has lost money to scammers at least once.

have been falling so many time to most of this scam site that will ask me to invest a certain amount of money that they will double my investment within 24 hours I don't know why I believe them that I invested $50 in the platform up till now I have not received my capital and the percentage they promise to add to my capital,that is why I've come to understand that any sites that promise to return what you invested within 24 hours is 99.9% likely to be a scam, I just prayed people should not fail to this scam site anymore.
Post automatically merged:

have been falling so many time to most of this scam site that will ask me to invest a certain amount of money that they will double my investment within 24 hours I don't know why I believe them that I invested $50 in the platform up till now I have not received my capital and the percentage they promise to add to my capital,that is why I've come to understand that any sites that promise to return what you invested within 24 hours is 99.9% likely to be a scam, I just prayed people should not fail to this scam site anymore.

Before you invest a money ,try to search the company it is a legit site ,asking other people then dont to be greedy you invest . So many site is scam try do not invest if company is free to claim earn go do not invest thats your option. You invest or not..?!.

According to my own point of view, falling for a scam it's normal. I have fall for scams many times but I was very lucky all the time they never took any money for me because before sending out money I need to take precaution.

there are many people who believe in making money online. most are been scammed in online site because the don't do more research about the site the are to invest. people need to know more about the site before investing in it because most of the invest site are always scam.

I have fallen for different scam sites over the years, with both my money and time. Time is a very precious commodity and when a platform waste your time, it is very annoying and you would really regret it whenever you reason the amount of effort you must have put into these platforms. That is why am sceptical about joining any survey site.

I have earned as well as lost money on HYIP. The last site that scammed me scammed me $400 worth of bitcons that was back in 2017. However, I made over $1000 from the same site before the site scammed me.

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
I have always fallén for a scaed site when i was a newbie , their buttery promises and everything just looked so real and i invested in two or three of them but after i got to know. I stopped by then.

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I think that at some point along the line everyone will have to fall victim to a scam especially if you are in the crypto space because at this point you are quite naive in that manner. However, the lessons that we learn are important as it prevents us from makign the same mistake again in the future.

I have to say, when it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious. You want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before? I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience because u lost a lot of miney

Many people here might not have experienced being scammed but for me I have been scammed before but I can say that it's because of greed and quick way to make money

Falling for a scam sites is normal and still i makes the same mistakes over and over again, because if you don't fall for the right now, you won't be o pportuned to get the paying sites where you will be able to earn more,

It is very depressing to invest either your time or money to anything that will end up not yielding any fruit.I have personally been a victim of such circumstance and have gotten experience on how to react to such situations.

Almost all the people who have tried earning money online have fallen for a scam at some point even if they never invested anything. The fact is that you invest your time if not money. If you worked for a site and have not got paid, then you have been scammed despite not investing any money. Remember, time is money!

Nowadays there is a popular scam going on all over Facebook, these guys will deceive people into giving them their Facebook profile, after collecting them they will hack into the persons account, and start uploading business investments stuffs. I have not fallen into this scam because your Facebook profile is meant to be personal.

I have not lost my money yet, at least something significant to a scam before. Time, definitely and that's why I never trust ant site with high payment threshold again.
Most times, I get tired before reaching payment amount, or the site shuts down.

Of course since you always come online,you must be a victim, because that will make you learn and know the truth about coming online,am once a victim when am new to social media,but now I guess it can't happen again, because I will take my time before I do anything now online.

Anyone who would be that lucky will surely be someone who does not do so much online. It could also be someone who takes good care in researching about an investment. Then he can think about putting his money inside. This is called calculated risk because one has to be sure that all parameters have been carefully looked at.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back