What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

It's not possible to to work online for a very long time without falling for a scam website I personally am a victim of one but I have learn my lesson from there so I think we need to make research read reviews about a website before we join

I think it's impossible to find anyone who didn't fall to a scam site, only who didn't try to earn in Internet, i had very bad experience like 4-5 times with huge lose, but know my advice to everyone just before investing in different sites i must read reviews, of course not all of them are correct and truth but it's better to check sites by risking your own money

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's impossible to find anyone who didn't fall to a scam site, only who didn't try to earn in Internet, i had very bad experience like 4-5 times with huge lose, but know my advice to everyone just before investing in different sites i must read reviews, of course not all of them are correct and truth but it's better to check sites by risking your own money
Yeah, it is so hard to find an online worker who has not been scammed online. I agree with your advice of reading a site's reviews before investing in it. Though you should be careful where you read the reviews. I prefer forums and trusted review sites than their social media accounts.

If you can read my previous post I wrote that it's not possible to work online for a long time without fallen for scam it's impossible for someone like me the first website that scam me was a pic site follow by hyip so one need to be careful and learn his lesson from there

No I don't think so,if you are into investment online I'm very sure you must have fall for One scam or the other,that's a must,a lot of people have fallen for scam online because you don't have the knowledge.

Almost everyone working online must have one way or the other fallen into a scam site before but as you keep getting yourself familiarise with online work , you will keep avoiding those scam site .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back