What's new

Anyone here had their exams cancelled due to the pandemic?

MaxPayne1

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jun 10, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So exams such as GCSEs and A Levels were scrapped this year in addition to school closures as a result of the coronavirus. Personally for me, I had my GCSEs scrapped which means that I have my grades based on calculations as with everyone else that had their exams cancelled. If anyone is in this position, make a post about it here! Do you think you will be given a fair grade? Will you resit your exams? For those doing A Levels, what happens for your unis? Do you think many will be happy with their grade?

Yes with my A Levels. A lot of uncertainty regarding what is going to happen and hearing stuff like "chances of getting the wrong grades are high" or something doesn't make this any better.

_B_ said:
Yes with my A Levels. A lot of uncertainty regarding what is going to happen and hearing stuff like "chances of getting the wrong grades are high" or something doesn't make this any better.

Can't imagine how it is like for you A level lot. Must be living hell with all that uncertainty over your futures. Do you reckon you will resit exams or take a gap year? I think quite a fair number will take gap years tbh

I mean, I'll probably be forced to do resits if I don't get into universities I want. I haven't really thought about taking gap years and all that yet. Let's find out in August though... I also think quite a few will take gap years particularly universities that have made it clear that they will be teaching online for the whole year or part of it.

I don't do exams anymore but all I can say for you guys and anyone else in this position is that it's really unfortunate that it has to come down to this. Make sure you know what options you have next and to plan for the future. As they say, hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Indeed it happened to me too many times, it is really annoying because then the exams you have missed because of this annoying virus get added to the actual exams you have at the week, and then there are too many exams and it comes to a point you cannot even study for all of them!. That's another reason to why I hate the education system they don't really care about the students needs.

So exams such as GCSEs and A Levels were scrapped this year in addition to school closures as a result of the coronavirus. Personally for me, I had my GCSEs scrapped which means that I have my grades based on calculations as with everyone else that had their exams cancelled. If anyone is in this position, make a post about it here! Do you think you will be given a fair grade? Will you resit your exams? For those doing A Levels, what happens for your unis? Do you think many will be happy with their grade?
No not really it just got a later date. So we had a big exam in a crowded place and it was like 1 week before covid 19 was spreading quickly. So after a hard work week we go to school and 10 minutes before the exam they say it got a later date and we all became like ahh man fuck but the people who didnt study was like oh fuck yeah man. We ended up doing it on the computer with a camera on all angles. They provided the cameras.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back