What's new

Anyone here blog to earn money?

I started my blog three years ago. I never had any idea to make money through it. I made a blog using weebly, but I quite it after I realised that how difficult it was to get visitors.
A lot of people are using social media nowadays to get most of their visitors and telegram. Advertisement on these platform requires money which you have to provide. That is what so many people are doing.

A lot of people are using social media nowadays to get most of their visitors and telegram. Advertisement on these platform requires money which you have to provide. That is what so many people are doing.

Telegram does not work in my country. Therefore, despite the fact that it is so popular, I may not be able to use it. Have you heard about the StumbleUpon website?

Telegram does not work in my country. Therefore, despite the fact that it is so popular, I may not be able to use it. Have you heard about the StumbleUpon website?
I've never heard of the platform before. If the government of your country do not accept telegram then you could actually use VPN if this won't leads You having problem with your government. How does stumbledupon works ?

I've never heard of the platform before. If the government of your country do not accept telegram then you could actually use VPN if this won't leads You having problem with your government. How does stumbledupon works ?

I do not use VPN on my computer. Telegram is a social media networking website. It is a primary place for many project starters, ICO project creators, hyip programs, etc.

I do not use VPN on my computer. Telegram is a social media networking website. It is a primary place for many project starters, ICO project creators, hyip programs, etc.
Yes I know the platform is being used by so many dubious people to promote scam project. I don't trust any telegram bot for any reason because most are scam. Is that the reason why telegram is not being accepted in your country ?

Yes I know the platform is being used by so many dubious people to promote scam project. I don't trust any telegram bot for any reason because most are scam. Is that the reason why telegram is not being accepted in your country ?

I really do not know the reason behind why it is banned, as the government has not stated why they have banned it. But I guess that if used properly, Telegram could prove to be a really great platform for legit businesses.

I really do not know the reason behind why it is banned, as the government has not stated why they have banned it. But I guess that if used properly, Telegram could prove to be a really great platform for legit businesses.
Telegram has interesting features that can be used for business purposes. But it seems like telegram management are not really doing much about the dubious activities that is going on in the platform. Even when this is being banned in your country , so many people are still viewing it.

Telegram has interesting features that can be used for business purposes. But it seems like telegram management are not really doing much about the dubious activities that is going on in the platform. Even when this is being banned in your country , so many people are still viewing it.

Yes, I am aware of the fact that it might have some great features and perhaps this might be one of the main reasons why so many token projects and ICO projects prefer telegram. Do you also use Telegram?

Yes, I am aware of the fact that it might have some great features and perhaps this might be one of the main reasons why so many token projects and ICO projects prefer telegram. Do you also use Telegram?
Yes , I use telegram but was mainly for crypto related activities like airdrop . Since airdrop is not really profitable and is difficult to see a legit AirDrop, my usage of telegram has been completely limited.

Yes , I use telegram but was mainly for crypto related activities like airdrop . Since airdrop is not really profitable and is difficult to see a legit AirDrop, my usage of telegram has been completely limited.
Half of the airdrops are scam nowadays just wants to grab some followers or likes and then resell page to another one and earn money and doesn't pay anyone that joins airdrop. Completelly wasting time.

This used my primary means of income, though I did get the contract directly but I was paid by another writer to carry out the job. There's some serious amount in writing articles, so is there some effort require, but its worth the time.

Half of the airdrops are scam nowadays just wants to grab some followers or likes and then resell page to another one and earn money and doesn't pay anyone that joins airdrop. Completelly wasting time.
If half airdrop are scam then we should be succeeding in the remaining 50%. To me I believe that 97% of all airdrop are scam because I have never been able to come across a genuine airdrop before.

Many Telegram Airdrop are scam, actually. Telegram is usually used by many people who tend to launch a new token. It is also used by many Hyip scam sites to lure people.

Many Telegram Airdrop are scam, actually. Telegram is usually used by many people who tend to launch a new token. It is also used by many Hyip scam sites to lure people.
That is why I am so sceptical about most of those telegram activities. As I said earlier the reason why I used telegram is because of airdrop . If not I wouldn't even have any business to do with it.

No I'm not a blogger and i don't blog for money. But I've learned that blogging is one of the way of earning so much money if you can really become a good blogger and can generate more traffic on your site

Blogging is profitable online business but it takes time before it can bring money. To earn money from blog, it's important to have a patience. It takes time before your blog will begin to have enough traffic that can bring much money from Google adsense. You can't be expecting a 6 months blog to be bring you $1000 monthly.

That is why I am so sceptical about most of those telegram activities. As I said earlier the reason why I used telegram is because of airdrop . If not I wouldn't even have any business to do with it.

I have also noticed that such kind of groups and scammers are more active on Telegram. However, they do not refrain to use other social media platforms like twitter in order to market their company.

I have also noticed that such kind of groups and scammers are more active on Telegram. However, they do not refrain to use other social media platforms like twitter in order to market their company.
They are using other platforms but other platforms are also looking for most of them to disable their account . But the case may not be applicable in telegram as most of them practice it openly.

For me My take on this can be this blogging can be Very lucrative if properly monetized and managed. Blogging is very profitable but one needs to spend on the advertising and marketing it. It can start to yield the best results for over time.

Anyone here blog to earn money? If so, is it worth the time you put into writing articles and putting in the time to research the topics you write about? And, does it give you good money, considering?
The level of revenue one can obtain from blogging is often reliant on the variety of people you attract to your page, which is the reason why it is favorable to produce top-tier material that will entice viewers.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back