What's new

Anyone here blog to earn money?

Back then in college I had a friend who had a blog where she earned from, she made some reasonable amount of money as at then but now I don't know much about it, if it really pays

Initially I used to blog for passion but right now I am blogging for money, anything aside that won't satisfy my stomach, truly I have passion for blogging but money is also important.

Seriously, blogging or becoming a blogger isn't for everyone because it takes a lot of time and work for you to start earning money from it. Linda Ikeji is one of the most popular blogger in my country today.

Seriously, blogging or becoming a blogger isn't for everyone because it takes a lot of time and work for you to start earning money from it. Linda Ikeji is one of the most popular blogger in my country today.
Blogging is surely not for everyone. It takes so much time and effort in order to keep up the good earnings. If you have so much free time and a writing passion, then you can do it.

Blogging is surely not for everyone. It takes so much time and effort in order to keep up the good earnings. If you have so much free time and a writing passion, then you can do it.

Yes, you're very correct. I read the success story of Linda Ikeji on how she started out here blogging career with all the challenges she faced till she had her breakthrough, it wasn't an easy ordeal.

Actually most people do blog for money, some for passion, some for fun, others blog for deal. Actually earning from blog is a great deal, blogging still provide much money to bloggers now a days but it depends on how much efforts you have made. So the more effort you make, the more money you will earn.

Actually most people do blog for money, some for passion, some for fun, others blog for deal. Actually earning from blog is a great deal, blogging still provide much money to bloggers now a days but it depends on how much efforts you have made. So the more effort you make, the more money you will earn.
You can hardly find who blogs for fun with the kind of time consuming blogging takes. But when money is included in it, it serves as a big motivation to push it to the extreme.

Yes it is one of the most profitable online methods by which you earn some money very nicely but it requires a lot of time, money can be earned through affiliates or advertisements, google ads and many other methods

I have a niche website which was established few months ago. it is gaining traction in terms of impressions and visitors. I am going to give report about the website if it brings decent income in the nearest future.

I started a blog a few years ago, but I never put much effort that was required to make it successful. I think I might start a blog in the future but since SEO is quite hard, I do not think that I will definitely start a blog. I am trading crypto and trying to make money now.

I have a friend who has a blog of 9 months old and it is currently bringing over $500 per month from display adverts. The interesting part is that she was the one who wrote all the contents by ourself.

I have seriously considered going to blogging but I lack the skills of creating a site and managing it. I don't have a computer and I lack the way I can use it for blogging. Probably I will enlist the above a friend to design a writing site for me.

I am not into blogging stuff therefore i dont have any experience about blog but from the little i heard from friend, he said it depends on the on the more people leading to a site will determine the money you are going to get

Blogging is time consuming, you will have to spend many hours in researching the topic, doing keyword research and then writing the article. Once you publish the article, you will have to spend many hours promoting your content. It is difficult to earn

The naked truth is that most people don't want to run a blog because of the time it takes for you to start earning from it. If you are a good blogger then the time you spent is worth the money.

I read on a platform that blogging is becoming more and more difficult by the day and this is making a lot of individuals to reconsider going into it.

Although i don't blog, i feel it's actually worth the time you put into writing articles and into making research for topics to talk about because it is actually something one enjoys doing.

Yes and no...better said: the blogs where I publish (mostly, the chapters of my e-books) are not 100% mine, but belongs to social commerces that donate to their users a space for free. So we don't need to pay for a domain name and hosting, but we need to promote our content, in any way. But this chore is not that difficult, because users into my social commerces count on strong communities (especially the Italian community) that gladly support authors.

Thanks, I was writing for Uptrennd until recently when the owner Jeff decided to sell his website to another person. I was to earning reasonably well especially as I was participating in various contests and winning some of them too. Earning from crypto sites depends on the market price of the cryptocurrencies but then new avenues open as much as you go deep in this writing genere.
After selling the Uptrennd site, is the new owner paying well? Or not I don't know why people sell their site, management will become a problem but I hope it will be better.
I don't have a blog that generates income for me right now, even if I will have one in the future, I will make sure it has an attractive background, and I will educate my self more on blogging to be successful.
I don't have a blog that generates income for me right now, even if I will have one in the future, I will make sure it has an attractive background, and I will educate my self more on blogging to be successful.

Last edited:
From what I have read, blogging is a great way to earn money. But earning with it does not come easy, you will have to wait for some months before you get enough traffic to enable you earn. In the meantime, it is best to take it as a passion and produce your best and high quality articles.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back