What's new

Anyone here blog to earn money?

It's true, there are people who are willing to write articles for that money. But some of the time those articles are not high quality articles so it is better for you to go with people that charges more money.
Do you really think it is easy for people to pay $100 to get high-quality content for blogginmng purposes every time ? . I can't really pay a huge sum of money to get content for my blogging purposes most especially at the early start up.

Do you really think it is easy for people to pay $100 to get high-quality content for blogginmng purposes every time ? . I can't really pay a huge sum of money to get content for my blogging purposes most especially at the early start up.
I can't even pay such amount of money for me to get content because I can probably do that myself. I think the big bloggers can do that in order to maintain their blog popularity.

When you are working hard it is important you are also working smart to simultaneously. You really need to be very much persistent in anything you are doing because nothing really comes easy. A lot of people always give up easily and they end up not succeeding.
That's it, I agree with what you've just said, nothing good comes easy you have to work hard in other to get it, if you seriously need something you don't have to give up.

That's it, I agree with what you've just said, nothing good comes easy you have to work hard in other to get it, if you seriously need something you don't have to give up.
alanyone who is serious about succeeding in something should never give up. The same thing applies to several online businesses. They requires a lot of time to generate something reasonable.

alanyone who is serious about succeeding in something should never give up. The same thing applies to several online businesses. They requires a lot of time to generate something reasonable.
Giving up Will never be part of your game if you are really serious in what you are doing, just like me, if I start up something i give it all my attention because I don't start to quit.

Giving up Will never be part of your game if you are really serious in what you are doing, just like me, if I start up something i give it all my attention because I don't start to quit.
As long as you have proper knowledge and understanding of what you're doing then you have no reason to give up. You can only give up if you do not have enough knowledge on the business you are into.

As long as you have proper knowledge and understanding of what you're doing then you have no reason to give up. You can only give up if you do not have enough knowledge on the business you are into.
That's true, if you know what you are doing then there's no point of you giving up, you will notice that most people that give up easily don't really make anything meaningful.

That's true, if you know what you are doing then there's no point of you giving up, you will notice that most people that give up easily don't really make anything meaningful.
That's it, giving up is only for people who do not know what they are doing. If you do not have proper knowledge of a certain thing you need to give up and learn it well before you venture into it again. But when you have enough knowledge you have no reason to give up.

That's it, giving up is only for people who do not know what they are doing. If you do not have proper knowledge of a certain thing you need to give up and learn it well before you venture into it again. But when you have enough knowledge you have no reason to give up.
Yeah... Giving up is not in the mindset of those who wants to succeed, when you fall you rise again that's the mindset that a someone who is aiming for success.

I can't even pay such amount of money for me to get content because I can probably do that myself. I think the big bloggers can do that in order to maintain their blog popularity.
Do you really think there are some people that can pay such for a high quality content for blogging ? If a person is paying $100 to get five quality content everyday , that means the person should be making up to $1000 on daily basis.

Yeah... Giving up is not in the mindset of those who wants to succeed, when you fall you rise again that's the mindset that a someone who is aiming for success.
Probably, people who have the mindset of success does not actually recognise failure in any way. They always learn from whatever mistake they make and they do not call it failure per se.

Do you really think there are some people that can pay such for a high quality content for blogging ? If a person is paying $100 to get five quality content everyday , that means the person should be making up to $1000 on daily basis.
There are people who can pay such money to get professional content. don't you know that there are professional blogs that generate thousands of Dollars every day?. Such people can pay $100 to have a professional content that would generate thousands of Dollars on their blog. You can check on Fiverr.

There are people who can pay such money to get professional content. don't you know that there are professional blogs that generate thousands of Dollars every day?. Such people can pay $100 to have a professional content that would generate thousands of Dollars on their blog. You can check on Fiverr.
Wow, I know there's a level in every business. For me my blogging is not up to the state that I have to pay so much. Even if I have to start generating traffic it will definitely be from my own personal writing .

Wow, I know there's a level in every business. For me my blogging is not up to the state that I have to pay so much. Even if I have to start generating traffic it will definitely be from my own personal writing .
of course as a beginner in blogging who is not generating enough income you don't need to spend such money. It is only for professional bloggers who makes thousands of Dollars every month.

Blogging is a good Way to earn as cool cash online, one of the importance of blogging is that even students can benefits from it, they can even create contents even in school.

of course as a beginner in blogging who is not generating enough income you don't need to spend such money. It is only for professional bloggers who makes thousands of Dollars every month.
Well , I did not know that blogging was all that profitable to a point of making thousands of Dollars every day. I was just thinking that is something you can be making between 60 to $150 dollars the highest .

Well , I did not know that blogging was all that profitable to a point of making thousands of Dollars every day. I was just thinking that is something you can be making between 60 to $150 dollars the highest .
No, blogging is very lucrative if you can put in a lot of effort and you are in a very profitable niche. There are some issues that are more comfortable than others. You can also promote affiliate products through your blog.

Making money from blogging is not easy, they must write amazing and informative content to attract traffic for a few months after that they are eligible to monitize their sites, this process takes time, but once completed, they earn a good monthly income.

I started my blog three years ago. I never had any idea to make money through it. I made a blog using weebly, but I quite it after I realised that how difficult it was to get visitors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back