What's new

Anyone here blog to earn money?

I have not had an opportunity to write articles for blogs but the only platform that earn for writing post is bizdustry and I make atleast $1 in a day here. The amount that I make is still a peanut.

There are so many bloggers out there making it very big blogging. They infact see it as their main stay economically. I don't do blogging as an individual, but I know that if one takes it professionally serious, he'll make good money
Blogging is actually one of the best business ventures on the internet. As a blogger there are several ways you can make money. But it requires a lot of consistency for you to be successful.

Blogging is actually one of the best business ventures on the internet. As a blogger there are several ways you can make money. But it requires a lot of consistency for you to be successful.
You can make money with bloging perfectly no doubt but you need to understand the niche you are venturing into , that is very important. Certain niche are not profitable eventhough location also play an important factors.

You can make money with bloging perfectly no doubt but you need to understand the niche you are venturing into , that is very important. Certain niche are not profitable eventhough location also play an important factors.
Definitely, having proper knowledge of the niche you are venturing into is very important and necessary in order to succeed. You cannot dish quality information to people if you do not know what you're doing.

Definitely, having proper knowledge of the niche you are venturing into is very important and necessary in order to succeed. You cannot dish quality information to people if you do not know what you're doing.
Some people sometimes may not have an understanding about the area they choose to concentrate , but what they do is that they will just hire a writer to help them write the type of content they need.

Some people sometimes may not have an understanding about the area they choose to concentrate , but what they do is that they will just hire a writer to help them write the type of content they need.
Yes, I know a group number of people who always source out for writers whenever they need such services. But I think it's for people that can afford it.

Yes, I know a group number of people who always source out for writers whenever they need such services. But I think it's for people that can afford it.
Yes , I know that is another factors of consideration , hiring a writers is somehow expensive because you won't likely see a writer that will get less than 5 dollars from you to write a high quality article.

I've never earn money on blogging but I've seen some people that earns a considerable amount, one thing I've also noticed is that it takes lots of time before you can start earning.

Yes, this used to be my prime online earning activity in the past when there were a number of paying sites available but now there are too few such sites especially when I am in Asia. However, I have written thousands of articles (in the range of 200 to 4000 words) for various websites. I have written paid reviews for various websites including Beer Money Forum as a staff member and Forum Coin (not regularly though). Now I write crypto-related topics for different websites that pay in cryptocurrencies including Hive, PublishOx, etc.
^ Impressive. I have never had my own blog, I wasn't sure of the earning potential, because I know it depends on views and exposure. I've always focused more of my typing/writing skills on forum posting and transcription.. the most difficult being Medical Transcription.
I commend you!

Yes , I know that is another factors of consideration , hiring a writers is somehow expensive because you won't likely see a writer that will get less than 5 dollars from you to write a high quality article.
Yes, hiring of high quality writers is very expensive. Some people even collect as much as 150 dollars for 1000 words articles and some even collect more. Newbies can collect much lesser.

I've never earn money on blogging but I've seen some people that earns a considerable amount, one thing I've also noticed is that it takes lots of time before you can start earning.
Definitely, blogging is not a get rich quick scheme because it will take a lot of time before you start making the money. But you have to know that on the long run you will profit.

Definitely, blogging is not a get rich quick scheme because it will take a lot of time before you start making the money. But you have to know that on the long run you will profit.
Yeah that's true, as a matter of fact nothing online is a get rich quick scheme, you have to work hard in order to get that best results you've wanted, it's a gradual process one step in front of the other.

Yes, hiring of high quality writers is very expensive. Some people even collect as much as 150 dollars for 1000 words articles and some even collect more. Newbies can collect much lesser.
According to information they said you can get a content writer on fiverr with as low as $5 but I don't know how true this is and how reliable these people are. That is my concerns

Yeah that's true, as a matter of fact nothing online is a get rich quick scheme, you have to work hard in order to get that best results you've wanted, it's a gradual process one step in front of the other.
Probably, anyone who wants to get rich quickly on the Internet will not succeed. It requires some level of knowledge and time for you to succeed in any online venture.

According to information they said you can get a content writer on fiverr with as low as $5 but I don't know how true this is and how reliable these people are. That is my concerns
It's true, there are people who are willing to write articles for that money. But some of the time those articles are not high quality articles so it is better for you to go with people that charges more money.

Probably, anyone who wants to get rich quickly on the Internet will not succeed. It requires some level of knowledge and time for you to succeed in any online venture.
Yeah that's it, to road to success is far, you don't get there overnight, it's a gradual process that requires hard work and discipline, only a deciplined individual can make it.

Yeah that's it, to road to success is far, you don't get there overnight, it's a gradual process that requires hard work and discipline, only a deciplined individual can make it.
Definitely, this is one thing that so many people that wants to be successful need to know and understand. Becoming successful is actually not that easy because it requires consistency and hard work.

Definitely, this is one thing that so many people that wants to be successful need to know and understand. Becoming successful is actually not that easy because it requires consistency and hard work.
Yeah, hard work is really important when it comes to achieving anything in this world, before you can achieve anything be it good or bad you need to be hardworking.

Yeah, hard work is really important when it comes to achieving anything in this world, before you can achieve anything be it good or bad you need to be hardworking.
When you are working hard it is important you are also working smart to simultaneously. You really need to be very much persistent in anything you are doing because nothing really comes easy. A lot of people always give up easily and they end up not succeeding.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back